Thanks for the feedback on this. We are looking to revamp our email feature and our automated emails in the near future. We will be sure to take a further look into this specific automated email when making those updates.
49 votesWillem Oudemans commented
Any news on this one? The 2nd kiosk is not a solution.
We can handle a certain amount of athletes per hour (12). These athletes sign up for a specific hour, but follow different programs.
Some day we might have 8 for the beginners program plus 4 for the advanced. Another day it can be 5 beginners and 7 advanced. The maximum attending athletes for that training hour should not be attached to a specific program, but a total of multiple programs which are planned for that hour.
15 votesYes - 2017 · 3 comments · Wodify Core Ideas » Athlete/Lead Profile · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
177 votesWillem Oudemans commented
In our gym our athletes are given a certain level depending on their abilities/skills. For instance: To become a Level 1 athletes you have to have 5 double unders in a row; a certain time for a benchmark metcon; 3/4 BW Deadlift etc.
It would be great to have this in a personal goals tab, so our athletes can work on their personal and general gym goals.
- A review option with a comments section.
- A planned time for when to expect to reach the goal.
- Progress diary/logbook.
- Example: To reach the next level you need 8 out of these 12 skills/abilities.
- Earn points for a certain skill/benchmark, something like Fitocracy. You need 1000 points to reach level 1. Get 100 points for a BW deadlift.
- Some kind of graphical view of where you stand to reaching level 1, 2, 3 etc.
- Current ability/skill Level is displayed next to the athlete's picture (coachboard), so the coach has a quick way of knowing where the athlete stands.
Photo and video capture are features we are looking to add!
200 votesYes - 2018 · 32 comments · Wodify Core Ideas » Retail/Point of Sale · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →