Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whiteboard/leaderboard regardless of date for all athletes pr. metcon/movement

The athletes at our box would like to select a specific metcon/weightlifting and see the top scores for all athletes in the box. Just like the leaderboard but for all, not just top 10 scores. It could also be like a Whiteboard that is not for a specific date/program, just a specific movement/wod
    We had this in our old system and are missing it a lot, because when we program the same wod/weightlifting few months apart, people like to see scores for the atletes they compare themselves with to set new goals.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Referring to a previous workout’s whiteboard makes sense. I’m not sure we’d expand an overall gym leaderboard past 10 spots though. It’s fun to look back and see who has killed a workout, not as much fun to look back and see who has the all time worst score though.

2. Per athlete coaches commission and payroll clock-in timestamp

It would be great to add a per-head commission for coaches. In our box we pay our coaches a base salary and an extra fixed amount per active athlete so this would be very nice to have it integrated with the payroll feature.

Also a timestamp would be very helpful for coaches clock-in to have better control of coaches arrivals and closing time so we could pay them broken hours, for example when coaches spend extra minutes closing or if they're late (and didn't quite make it to class in time). I know that if a coach forgets to clock-in…

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  11 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability to watch the video tab to your mobile app

Add the video tab to the options on the mobile app

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. online purchasing of memberships for someone else

When someone goes in to purchase a session membership for someone else then it is a confusing process. This is especially true for kids session memberships where the parent is also a member. The problem is that Wodify recommends and defaults to the use of emails as user IDs. When people go in to buy a session membership it asks for their email address or if they are already have a Wodify account. This is fine, but the next questions should be "Is this membership for you or for someone else?" and the rest of the purchasing process should go…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deactivating an athlete check box option when setting up memberships

It would be nice to have the ability to select an option to automatically deactivate an athlete in a member plan.

For example, if someone purchases a 3 month membership that is not set to auto renew, you could check a box that would automatically deactivate it when those 3 months are up.

This would make things easier as members now have the ability to purchase their memberships.

Right now the only option is to go into a plan and stop the auto renew so you have the option of deactivating the athlete.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ease of use

when on a smart phone,and looking through "my performance" allow a true search by typing characters instead of scrolling through the entire loop.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Components should be dynamic when searching for previous performance

Need an easier way to view results and show progress for each workout/exercise. Scrolling through the entire list is not very effective. There should be a way to cancel out all the workouts that have no information or are blank so that you do not waste time trying to view results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a new WOD from the 'Edit' page...

I often just sit and enter a weeks worth of WODs at once. Its annoying to have to click back to the WODs link (left column) to create a new WOD. Why can't the create a new WOD link be on the bottom of the edit page?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offer optional Memo line when canceling a class that displays for MEMBERS

Such as,

--No Class/Labor Day

--No 6:30 class due to Paleo Night!

--We're in the parade this morning! Sign up@ the box!

I think people tend to forget these things, and then don't understand why a class is cancelled. It's hard for people to keep calendars in their heads:-)

This would be great for both Wodify and (especially) for the app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Billing Services in Brazil

Custom payment method. Once I'm from Brazil and you guys don't have credit card here, I do accept credit card but Wodify only shows me the options of Cash and Check, so I'd like to be able to register as Cedit Card using my third party service, thank you =)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In-app leaderboard access

Leader board access on the app

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Solution to use Contactless or Chip+PIN with Wodify Point of Sale

Customers vastly prefer the concept of PayWave/PayPass (Visa vs Mastercard) solutions of small payments or the use of Chip+PIN here in Australia.

Swiping a card is going out of style for point of sale solutions.

http://www.pinwise.com.au/

While wodify does not even require a signature for authorisation for proof of purchase/validation of card owner, providing the structure for Wodify to interface against a PayPass/PayWave or Chip+PIN functionality would secure the affiliate owner from dubious credit card use via swipe or typing in card details.

Looking into the details, the EFTPOS terminals typically require configuration from the provider (in Australia thats Ezidebit)…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notifications

A notification system through text or email or even social media would be great (I apologize if there is and I just don't know it). To know when a new WOD is posted especially so I don't have to stand here and keep hitting refresh. :) Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Send email on deactivation

An email should be sent to users when their accounts are deactivated as well, similar to when they are suspended. That would serve as somewhat of a "confirmation" to users when they send in a cancellation request or similar account action

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yes/No with Follow-up Conditional when marked "required"

Within the waiver, there is an option for "yes/no with follow-up". Only when the person clicks "yes" should they have a requirement to fill out the following section. Currently, if I ask a question like "Do you have any medical conditions or issues that would limit your ability to participate or present a health concern?" with a "if yes, please explain" - if they select "no", they get flagged with it being a required field, causing them to have to put "N/A" or something in the text box. Clicking "no" should validate that field and not require additional input.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Track item variations

I would love it if I could see a revenue or sales breakdown by the different flavors/color/size options of each product. This will help me determine which version of the product is selling the best and allow for better inventory management.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Undo button

an undo button on the My Journal/nutritional data page. Once you make an edit you cannot undo a mistake. I'd LOVE this option when i accidentally change something and can't get back what was originally written.
    Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Infusionsoft

It would be great of we could connect Wodify with Infusionsoft allowing leads to sync as opportunities and plug straight into the email marketing campaigns.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are going to solve some / all of the pain points here in one of three ways in 2017.

1. Native integration to Infusionsoft or something similar.

2. Zapier integration

3. Building the functionality natively. Stay tuned in 2017 for updates!

19. Leads Reports Ideas

Reporting for Leads within a specific time domain.

How many New?
    How many Contacted?
    How many Status?
    How many Converted?
    % Converted vs New?

ALSO:

In Leads we can only Filter New, Contacted, and Trial...
    Can we get an ALL Filter to see a master list of all Leads and their Statuses?

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom Video Feature

allowing us to post our own instructional videos into the video library.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base