Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Barcode scanner while making retails sales

We should have the option to use a Barcode scanner to check people out on an invoice. Its a pain to have to search through a large amount of products.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule iFrame Scrollbar

Ideally we would have API access for the scheduling system but we know how much work that will be to implement (on your end and ours).

Can you please add some sort of solution so we can include the Schedule iFrame on our websites without having a scrollbar within a scrollbar? This is very bad for usability. Typically I would use a Javascript solution to get the content height in the iFrame and dynamically adjust the height of the iFrame so no scrollbar would be required. Because we're dealing with cross-domain requests you would need to host a script on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Client Sign-in when in building with geo-fencing technology

The client if not already signed in is automatically signed in when they enter the building with their phone with the location technology. Gets set up once then happens automatically thereafter.

Frees up the kiosk for clients entering results in prior classes and they don't need to remember or need to be chased up by coaches etc

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Touch Screen Friendly Class Sign In Web Page

I'd like to see a web page designed solely for sign in. Ideally it would be constructed such that it has a list of the days classes across the top, and then for the selected days class, it will show all already registered athletes for the class. Thus to 'sign in' they just need to touch their name on the screen.

This could then be used for a wall mounted ipad or similar thin PC with touch screen in the locker room or athlete hang out area for sign in.

This wouldn't be for athlete registration at the gym, or…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Athlete Description

Have a description column for coaches to see about athletes. Where it would give a coach an idea as to what the athlete may need to scale on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A TAB on the athletes pages to access the ONLINE STORE and SHOPIFY pages.

Our athletes find it hard to search for they Online Store to purchase Sessions. The same goes for accessing our Shopify page.

It would be great if within their app, they can select the online store and/or Shopify.

If they wished to purchase a session they didnt have a membership for, perhaps it can give them the option to go to the store and buy it, too.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Metcon Subcategories

In the performance history, especially on mobile, it would be great if you could add a subcategory. For example after I have chosen metcon, if I could have another drop-down appear that allows me to choose a subcategory - for example - CrossFit Open, the girls, hero wods, my box's custom wods, etc. so I don't have to scroll through all of the wods to find one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email Coaches their schedules

I believe someone mentioned this on the FB page... but it would be IDEAL to be able to auto generate an email to coaches once their class schedules have been listed/updated. Either for a week or for the month (date range to be selected by admin) and for each coach to get a list of only their classes

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. create separate drop-in rates for separate programs

I offer more than a half dozen different programs at my studio and I'd like to be able to offer more than one "drop-in" rate. Can we make this happen?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Performance Graphs Month to Month

A Gym wide PR report w hard stats, avg improvments, most outstanding athlete gainer for the month, graphs, etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. performance history on WOD screen

It would be nice to have a "history" button on this page to go directly to any history of past performances of this WOD. similar to the one on the coach board with the graph. I know you can look it up but thats too many clicks. thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Free Trial by Program

The Free Trial option has been great!But I would love it if we could set up multiple Free Trials. We offer any of our regular CrossFit classes as a free trial so we have to leave them all up there. But we have also had times where we've offered a free trial for specific times (Fit Camp) and getting people to sign up is tedious because they have to scroll through so many classes to find the right one. We are also partnering with our local university (Go Pirates!) to let freshman try out a class for free through their…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. While we love the idea and think it would be incredibly useful, we’ll have to be honest in saying we’re not sure how high of a priority this might be compared to over 700 other submitted ideas. We’ll say ‘Yes – 2018’ for now with hopes we could revisit this sooner.

13. Coaches schedule

Allow coaches role to add their own hours to the schedule.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Payroll ability to pay staff commision in either % of sale or fixed $ rate for sales of memberships and merchandise.

the ability to pay staff commission for sales of memberships and merchandise.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Whiteboard/leaderboard regardless of date for all athletes pr. metcon/movement

The athletes at our box would like to select a specific metcon/weightlifting and see the top scores for all athletes in the box. Just like the leaderboard but for all, not just top 10 scores. It could also be like a Whiteboard that is not for a specific date/program, just a specific movement/wod
    We had this in our old system and are missing it a lot, because when we program the same wod/weightlifting few months apart, people like to see scores for the atletes they compare themselves with to set new goals.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Referring to a previous workout’s whiteboard makes sense. I’m not sure we’d expand an overall gym leaderboard past 10 spots though. It’s fun to look back and see who has killed a workout, not as much fun to look back and see who has the all time worst score though.

16. Per athlete coaches commission and payroll clock-in timestamp

It would be great to add a per-head commission for coaches. In our box we pay our coaches a base salary and an extra fixed amount per active athlete so this would be very nice to have it integrated with the payroll feature.

Also a timestamp would be very helpful for coaches clock-in to have better control of coaches arrivals and closing time so we could pay them broken hours, for example when coaches spend extra minutes closing or if they're late (and didn't quite make it to class in time). I know that if a coach forgets to clock-in…

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  11 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add the ability to watch the video tab to your mobile app

Add the video tab to the options on the mobile app

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. online purchasing of memberships for someone else

When someone goes in to purchase a session membership for someone else then it is a confusing process. This is especially true for kids session memberships where the parent is also a member. The problem is that Wodify recommends and defaults to the use of emails as user IDs. When people go in to buy a session membership it asks for their email address or if they are already have a Wodify account. This is fine, but the next questions should be "Is this membership for you or for someone else?" and the rest of the purchasing process should go…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dropped Memberships Trend Analysis

I'm looking to do a dropped membership analysis to find out at what point during their membership most people drop (assuming there's a trend), at 6 weeks, 2 months, 3 moths, etc.
    I haven't found a report that will provide drop/deactivation dates for all members over time. Or even better if you guys could auto-generate this info in one of your neat graphs for us!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Linking sign ins with Facebook check ins

It would be great for Facebook marketing if it was a possibility that every athlete that has there Facebook account linked automatically check in to your box on Facebook when he signs in to the class

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Collecting Votes  ·  Ameet Shah responded

We are going to upgrade our social integrations in Wodify 3.0. That said, hard to say if it will be check ins, or easier to post to social with your performance entries.

• Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base