Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Challenge others

the ability to challenge another member to a workout.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Wodify into Outlook similar to MindBody

My suggestion is to Integrate Wodify into Outlook so that it is available on the calendar and can be used to remind users of appointments and allow people to better plan their day. When you reserve a time for a class, a calendar invite can be synced with an existing Outlook account. Mindbody, a similar program was being used by my gym prior to switching to Wodify, has this function and it was awesome for personal scheduling.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PR for a first time RX

Post a WOD as a PR when done as RX the first after scaling the WOD in the past.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reply-to address for automated email

It would be beneficial for us, and I'm sure other gyms, to be able to assign different reply-to email addresses for different automated emails. For instance, the person in charge of financials would need to receive all of the replies from the "Missing payment info" email, while the person in charge of retention would need to receive the replies from the "missing athlete" email.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate e-mail or SMS reminders for Coaches into the calendar feature.

Under Wodify > calendar allow admins/staff/coaches to 'subscribe' to notifications via e-mail or SMS for 1 day, 2 hours for a class or scheduled session.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Payroll rules/conditions

If payroll is having an overhaul with timestamp included it would be great to have backend rules or conditions (I can't find the right word) like for example if a coach or staff member goes over certain hours worked per day to automatically add it as an extra earning at double rate (or whatever).
    I'm thinking this would go hand in hand with clock-in/clock-out option as the system would have the coaches' classes (hours) assigned (as they are now) so they just need to sign in ONLY when they arrive and sign out when they leave so the system registers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notification to enter your results

One thing that I have noticed (and discussed with the coaches and other members at the box I go to), is that few people enter their results.

I suggest that after a person attends then a couple hours later, they should get an email from Wodify (or push notification in the app) to enter their results. It could be an email with a link...but even better would to have the email be a form where I could enter my data right there (if possible).
    Or maybe you could make more social, and include the top scores (so far) from that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide "add performance" on that specific activity.

When looking at "My Performance Card" and details for a specific lift or activity, provide a button to go to "Add Performance" for that same activity.

otherwise, you have to go back to the menu, reselect the same activity, then enter the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. search other boxes/athletes

Search other boxes/athletes.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do like the idea of being able to search for athletes at other boxes, but we might not get to it right away. Keeping this as ‘Yes – 2017’ for now so keep a look out for future enhancements.

10. Retention rate

Hi!
    Is there such a thing as the retention rate in the reports? I have not found it..I would be really nice to have this stat! To see how many athletes are actually renewing their membership on a month to month basis, as a percentage!
    Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Coaches only having access to writing workouts for programs that the Admin gives them permission for

Like the athletes that all sign up for a certain program and they are only allowed to see that program that they are placed under. I want to be able to keep coaches from writing or seeing other programs that they are not assign to program.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ClassPass / Wildfire Integration

ClassPass and Wildfire are two of the largest companies offering their members access to a network of gyms, studios, and CrossFit boxes for one cost. Members pay ClassPass/Wildfire directly and then can drop-in to any gym on the network. ClassPass/Wildfire then pays the gym/studio for each athlete drop-in (usually around $9-12 depending on your pricing). This brings new athletes in your gym and you get paid even if the athlete cancels. It's an easy, no hassle way to drive new members to your box. But...it doesn't work with Wodify!

I have over 10 athletes who use these membership so that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Attendance in the App

I would really love to be able to check my attendance record in the app rather than just on a computer

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to see two improvements in Sales and Inventory Management

The first is simple. I would like to be able to print or export inventory levels so I can do a paper print out to help count our inventory. It's located across the box from our check in station.

I would love reporting to see who's buying what product. Ex. I click a product and it would give me the date sold and the name of the member who purchased. That would be a great way to get feedback on who's using a product to help sell more or help decide when to change products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for non-programmed workouts, e.g traveling

Add non-Crossfit workouts especially for on-the-road / traveling. I like the community at my gym.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Default Payment Option in Point of Sale

Make an athlete's default payment also show as the default payment option in the Point of Sale. Currently all credit cards show but the default payment option on file doesn't show that way in Point of Sale...meaning you have no idea which card the athlete would prefer to use (and often they don't either).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. announcements

Create announcements for different locations. Possibly a check box to decide which locations receive which announcements. I run 2 facilities and there are certain announcements that need to be kept private for 1 facility to see. Similar to creating a WOD how we can select which location it is for.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Comment form for nutrition journal

Instead of a single feedback box, use a comment form such that the athlete and coach "discuss" the day under review. Kind of like the comment form for a blog post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dashboard for all incoming and outgoing e-mail including automated e-mails

I want a dashboard for all incoming and outgoing e-mails thru WODIFY as i currently have to fish around each athletes activity history in order to see if they have been sent anything.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Total WODs

I'd like to know how many WODs I've done all-time, in the past year, in the past month, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base