Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. better financial forecasting

Financial Forecasting - a report that allows you to include or exclude "pending" invoices - where pending invoices are those that will be "active" once an auto renewed contract comes into effect.
    We need this to be able to do accurate revenue forecasting. Need to be able to break this down by location.
    We need the detail behind this report (similar to the ALL INVOICES report) - not just the summary data as you see on the accounts receivable graph in the dashboard right now.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ClassPass / Wildfire Integration

ClassPass and Wildfire are two of the largest companies offering their members access to a network of gyms, studios, and CrossFit boxes for one cost. Members pay ClassPass/Wildfire directly and then can drop-in to any gym on the network. ClassPass/Wildfire then pays the gym/studio for each athlete drop-in (usually around $9-12 depending on your pricing). This brings new athletes in your gym and you get paid even if the athlete cancels. It's an easy, no hassle way to drive new members to your box. But...it doesn't work with Wodify!

I have over 10 athletes who use these membership so that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attendance in the App

I would really love to be able to check my attendance record in the app rather than just on a computer

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see two improvements in Sales and Inventory Management

The first is simple. I would like to be able to print or export inventory levels so I can do a paper print out to help count our inventory. It's located across the box from our check in station.

I would love reporting to see who's buying what product. Ex. I click a product and it would give me the date sold and the name of the member who purchased. That would be a great way to get feedback on who's using a product to help sell more or help decide when to change products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow for non-programmed workouts, e.g traveling

Add non-Crossfit workouts especially for on-the-road / traveling. I like the community at my gym.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Default Payment Option in Point of Sale

Make an athlete's default payment also show as the default payment option in the Point of Sale. Currently all credit cards show but the default payment option on file doesn't show that way in Point of Sale...meaning you have no idea which card the athlete would prefer to use (and often they don't either).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. announcements

Create announcements for different locations. Possibly a check box to decide which locations receive which announcements. I run 2 facilities and there are certain announcements that need to be kept private for 1 facility to see. Similar to creating a WOD how we can select which location it is for.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upgrade Memberships

I have quite a few members that need to change their membership around. Not really sure what the best steps are for changing the date on a membership but it sure doesn't seem easy without having to cancel the membership and adding a new one for a different date. It would be nice if you could click on a members membership, have a calendar that you could click on to change a bill date for the members as needed and then have the calendar calculate the prorate amount for you and add that to the membership. So If I have…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Comment form for nutrition journal

Instead of a single feedback box, use a comment form such that the athlete and coach "discuss" the day under review. Kind of like the comment form for a blog post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dashboard for all incoming and outgoing e-mail including automated e-mails

I want a dashboard for all incoming and outgoing e-mails thru WODIFY as i currently have to fish around each athletes activity history in order to see if they have been sent anything.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Total WODs

I'd like to know how many WODs I've done all-time, in the past year, in the past month, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Open Graph Stories for WODs/PRs

You could create an "athlete dashboard" where they have a feed of wods/accomplishments and mark each up appropriately to be published as an open graph story of the event. You could even have options like defaulting the security of the event to "your box only" unless it's shared to facebook in which case it would be public on wodify for them.

Hope this helps!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Data Analytics

Possibly a feature for personal stats monitoring - weight, VO2 max, BMI, body fat %, etc. Then integrate this into a data analytics formula to allow for drag and drop correlations between personal stats to PR's or, for example, front squat to back squat correlations, or any measurable quantity that is inputted into the system. A study on this sort of data, on such a mass scale could allow for a grander understanding of weaknesses and strengths, what works and what doesn't. Where athlete's need to focus in order to achieve goals.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Todays WOD

Update the mobile app ... Todays WOD ... I want to see the next or pervious day without clicking the date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Referral Program

As far as advertising goes, referrals always seem to be best. It would be great if Wodify could incorporate some sort of referral program. If anyone has ideas please post them.

One thing I hear a lot of is discounting a membership based on how many members the athlete refers that sign up. For example. Lets say I pay $140 per month. For every member that I get to sign up I get $5 deducted from my membership each month the athlete is a member. If they leave the $5 is removed as a discount. Not only does this encourage…

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  8 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Childcare

Would love for our clients to be able to "check in" prior to coming and let us know how many children are coming for childcare.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Compare strength among all athletes for the moment or wod of choice

I would like to see the overall performance of ALL my athletes during a given cycle.

How has the ****** increased in the passed 3 months for all my athletes.

I would like to have options

Plot all athletes on graph, or plot Average % increase.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatic emails to coaches/admin as reminders

One concept I had no ideas didn't exist when switching to Wodify was the ability for email reminders to coaches in relation to member details.
    These were an important feature of my Zen Planner work flow for Birthdays (we do a personal shout out for everyone) and 3 monthly membership notifications (to improve retention) amongst others.

Ultimately it is a key part of my retention scheme. Checking the dashboard on a daily basis is just another task added to my daily list which is far from an efficient use of my time.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to have an attendance report that shows not only 'by class' attendance, but 'by day', and 'by month'

Average attendance is nice but only if it is accompanied by the are hard data that causes the averages.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automated emails: Session Membership on expiration date

Members do not get an automated email when their session membership is approaching the expiration date.

Currently they only get an automated email when they have 1 session left. If the member never gets to the last session, they will never get a notification.

Please add the following functions:

Automated emails:
    - When approaching the expiration date, x days before.
    - On expiration date.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback on this. We are looking to revamp our email feature and our automated emails in the near future. We will be sure to take a further look into this specific automated email when making those updates.

• Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base