Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily list of drop in and trial athletes

It would be great if Wodify could send an email reminder at the end of the day to any coach who had a drop in or trial athlete in there class so they could follow up personally. Even a generic template a coach could modify and add something that would let that athlete know it's not just an automated response. Like, "Nice work on those back squats today" or "great job on those box jumps" or "I hope you will come to another one of my classes this week". Also send a master list of all drop in and trial…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No double logo in the Online Sales Portal

Fix the double logo feature in the Online Sales Portal so it doesn't display an image logo over the banner logo. It would be nice to have the option to display the banner only to give it a cleaner look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rating

I wold love to have a daily evaluation system for each class.

Once the athlete puts in their score, they have an option to also score the class 1-5 stars. This would hold us accountable as coaches and owners to know we are being rated.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save email draft without send date

I would like to be able to save an email draft without being required to enter a send date. I had an email go out that was not ready because I forgot to finish it and it was very unprofessional of me!
    Thanks team!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be updating our Communications feature this year and this update will allow admins, managers, and coaches to create email drafts. Keep an eye out for that feature update coming later this year!

5. Offer the option for members to pay with more than one method.

Members should have the option to pay their invoice with more than one method. Some have debit cards provided by their health care provider as an incentive for their health insurance but does not cover the entire invoice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Challenge Tracking

Example: Our gym has challenged members to run a marathon in the month of October. Would be nice if a challenge goal could be entered (26.2 miles in my example) and members could track against it by logging their miles in the challenge.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Category in wodify to place items that are losses/giveaways/theft in the POS system.

We need a place in wodify to categorize products that are losses/giveaways/theft. This way at the end of the year I can pull a report and see how much product we lost throughout the year. We currently are having to write them off as 100% discount as if the owner purchased them, however that does not give us an idea of what we are actually losing vs just consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Buy personal training in app not just web portal

In app appointments where members can buy and schedule their personal training, massages, etc. This way they can do it themselves right from app and not the portal.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    developing now  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Drag & Drop Workouts In Calendar

Drag & Drop Workouts

If you show multiple weeks you should be able to drag a workout to a new day to copy it.

This would make copying one-on-one or semi privates sessions faster

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. HOLDS

Automated email to athletes 24 or 48 hours prior to a HOLD coming off their membership. Also the ability to program the maximum number of hold days per any given time period by membership type.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiple Memberships with different payment methods

Have the option to pay for multiple memberships with different payment methods. I have a company who wants to pay half of their employee's membership but the owner pays her membership with her personal card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. Are you able to elaborate further on this for us? Does each employee have a Wodify account and the company card has been added to it? Or all of the memberships linked to the owner’s profile? I want to be sure we are understanding this request properly.

12. Membership e-cards

Hello, I want to be able to provide an emembership cards to my members. I'm currently trying to have certain deals with 3rd parties to give my members more privileges. I don't want to print out any cards but instead with every active membership an e-card is available on the wodify app in case I'm in a coffee shop that has a deal with my gym, or a chiropractor... Etc

Ecard will have the name of the member, a picture, date of membership and they can flash it using his phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In the next mobile application update, can you move the "Mark All As Read" button for notifications to the top.

It's a pain having to scroll all the way to the bottom to mark the notifications as read. In the web app, it's at the top. Put in the same place in the mobile app.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Run sales reports based on product tags

Run sales/financial reports based on product tags in addition to categories. So we could run a sales report on "Kill Cliff" or "Supplements".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Personal training app

A fitbot style app that allows members to get specific programming and track progress through wodify.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Free Trial Sign-up Enhancement

If a gym owner wants to offer a Free Trial with more than one session, there should be a way for the free trial user to sign up for the second session besides going back to the same place in the sales portal. Or just make them sign up for all of the free trials at one time. We have many free trial users who ask us after the first trial how they can sign up for the second. The current process is not very intuitive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Set the use store credit option to off on invoices, especially for memberships.

Set the use store credit option to off on invoices, especially for memberships. I have very few people who pay cash or check and because this setting is automatically ON it screws up my invoices. Please set this feature to OFF, if I want to use a members store credit for memberships, I'll change the setting myself.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Two fields for Lead names

For exporting Leads to MailChimp, it would be helpful to have their first and last names in two separate fields, like the Athletes are. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Appointment Attendance Report

We use the Appointment functionality for personal training. Folks will buy a 12-pack, for example. We need a report that shows the # of appointments used, and # remaining. Identical report to "Athletes with Session Memberships" but for appointments. Critical to being able to track inventory of PT sessions paid for yet not yet used - and being able to predict renewals, etc. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base