Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Push Notification to mobile device when you are on the Waitlist and a place gets free.

Push Notification to mobile device when you are on the Waitlist and a place gets free.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple Watch App

I would LOVE an apple watch app so I could add my results during my workout on my watch!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wish you would integrate the Clean and Clean and Jerk data.

I would love for the Clean data and Clean and Jerk data to be integrated. I completely understand why they are separate and I think the Clean should stand on it's own as a movement. However, if someone PR's their clean in the Clean and Jerk I wish it would update their Clean. I believe expectation management is key and if someone PR's their Clean and Jerk and they go back two weeks later to do clean work and the computer tells them the wrong number it is confusing.

Could it be possible for the Clean data to get automatically…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need a rewrite

I have to say this software is very clunky and needs to be rewritten using modern technology. The mobile app (android) works differently than the desktop app. It is very slow....

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is an ongoing endeavor. We’ve seen big speed increases this year but definitely have a long way to go. We’ll have to make some changes to our database model that will allow us to then move to AWS. We’ve heavily invested in IA talent as well as engineers. We’re on the right track for sure. Thank you for the input and we look forward to continued improvement.

5. Analytics for Athletes via Email

Have you ever played Fantasy Football? More specifically, have you ever used Yahoo! to participate in a league. If not, there is a nice feature at the end of each week that provides an email recap full of analytics regarding your performance in the league for that week.

Wodify should do the same. I would love to see metrics in my email on a weekly or bi-weekly basis about how I was doing compared to my own previous performance, national averages (amongst other Wodify users) for my lifts or gymnastic movements, or other folks in my gym.

I thought I'd…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

6. Create your own reports

Create your own reports...There are things I'd like to see without so many restrictions.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a News Feed

Add a newsfeed where you can comment about the wod, performance and other topics with your "box mates" and/or coaches.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mass update athlete membership prices

As of right now there is no way to increase our pricing for our crossfit classes for every athlete. So we have to manually remove every athlete from our old program pricing and add them to our new pricing program...
    This is obviously a pain when you have a couple hundred athletes.

Please build in some kind of feature so if we change the pricing of a program we can click a box (optional of course) to push all these pricing changes to all our athletes.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. We realize there is a need for an admin to update many membership prices all at once, and we would like to help make this process more streamlined. We plan to begin addressing this next year to help accommodate your request.

9. Email Attatchments

Ability to send emails to athletes with more then one attachment

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Build your own Automated Emails

I'd like the opportunity to build-out many of the automated emails that I have created to send out to both prospects & current athletes. It is a very critical part of my daily connections with the outside world. Please allow me the ability to create as many automated emails.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Wordpress Integration RPC URLs for Multisite

From a UX/UI/Customer perspective you would think if a box transitioned to using one admin to seamlessly update and integrate there multiple boxes there would be multiple options for the RPC URLs as well, considering there all using different domains?
    The ability to have multiple RPC URLs fields seams more integrated and simple rather than having to result to using the API method for a work around. Using the API method does take more development time specially with a customized theme.

Thoughts?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback and this great idea. Having the ability to accept multiple RPC URLs would really help gyms with multiple locations and sites manage their integration all in one place.

12. Ability to have athlete default status determined by membership type

If someone buys a certain membership type, i.e. Elements from the online portal, they should automatically have their status be on-ramp so that they get the on-ramp specific emails just as free trail clients are automatically enrolled in trial status. This is important as not all clients go through the trial before doing Elements. Some go straight to it and having to remember to change their status so they're getting the correct email is time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback, Brian. We like the idea and it certainly would take a few extra steps necessary in order to make a new athlete their correct status. Since we’re not entirely sure at this point what the revision will look like, we’re going to say ‘Yes – 2018’ to this idea.

13. Memberships sorted by program type on online portal

I would like the ability to have memberships sorted by program type on my online portal. That way if someone goes there, they can choose between the programs, and then from there pick which program they want. As it is now, with the online portal being split up between sessions and plans, there is no easy flow for the prospect. Why not have it set up so that they can choose CrossFit, then pick between an unlimited membership/3x week/10 class punch card/etc. and then complete the purchase. You have it set up kinda like that in the retail section for…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a really great idea and we would love to include this into Wodify. As more and more different gyms start selling different services, we are all for making the user-end buying experience more customizable. While we’re not 100% sure what this might look like we plan on addressing this in 2017.

14. Weekly slideshow of the whiteboard.

One this I miss about a whiteboard is being to see a weekly view of everyone's scores. I'd love to get a third tv setup with a weekly slideshow of the whiteboard results.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future given the high volume of great ideas. Let’s let the votes build and see where this guy lands!

15. Allow for open classes to have a different deadline for reservations and still be able to cancel classes.

Give people a time limit to reserve their place in a class. If no one books in cancel the class at your set deadline. However once the class is open (eg one person reserves a place) that deadline prevents others from reserving a place. So at the moment once the window has past others cannot reserve their space.

I have the problem where evening classes I'm happy to cancel if no one reserves a place 24 hours prior but athletes might find their schedule frees up a few hours before the class and only 1 or 2 people are booked…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show who's attending classes in mobile view

Show who's attending classes in mobile view. I do most of the wodify on my mobile device and would like to see who is going to be in the class I'm attending

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is currently available in our Athlete App preview! Keep an eye out for additional updates to the preview app in the next couple of months!

17. Better interface for gym's that offer more than just CrossFit

Hi!

It would be great if Wodify and then mostly the app was more "fitted" for other classes. We have MMA, Muay Thai, Yoga and more classes at our gym and i think alot of wodify users have it also.

The first thing people see in the app now is the daily wod. After that when they choose "schedule" they se only the CrossFit-program. I think it would be better if Schedule was the first thing in the app to appear and then when they choose schedule it would show all programs.

Best regards,

Martin Lodin
    Fit4Fight Gym

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom Role Permissions by User

It would be great if we could control individual admin access per person. For example I would like my coaches to be able to sign up a new member but not be able to see the financials.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have "All Programs be an option in the profile on the mobile app instead of one type of class.

Right now when you choose class schedule, you manually have to bring up all programs. The default is the one you choose in your profile, but all programs is not an option, just the different types of classes at your gym.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. View your attendance history from mobile

Add attendance/payment info features on the app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base