Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Appointment retake

clients need the option of being able to purchase appointment options without an admin having to go in an assign a membership. I feel the appointments are built like the classes and this is not how the appointments need to work. Clients should be able to log into their app and view what we offer and choose their number of sessions and times. This should be available for people who are not in your modify system. I have a ton of people i contact on a daily basis who would love to jump on the app and view my services…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    developing now  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Buy personal training in app not just web portal

In app appointments where members can buy and schedule their personal training, massages, etc. This way they can do it themselves right from app and not the portal.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    developing now  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base