Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Complete Mobile App Redesign Based on Extensive Usability Testing

Usability testing of iOS App.
    Redesign of mobile app.

(IN THAT ORDER!!!!)

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    17 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will have a completely overhauled Athlete app out in 2017 that will address all of these pain point.

We will also be deploying performance updates for the remainder of 2016 that will prove to cut down on latency in the app.

2. "My Classes" at a glance

kind of "My Reservations" or "My Classes" page / section where you could see at a glance all the upcoming classes for which you have a reservation or are waitlisted

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be working on a brand new athlete app next year, which should include the ability for athletes to see all reservations at a glance. In the meantime, your athletes can view this information by logging into Wodify on their mobile app and clicking into ‘Attendance’ within their profile.

3. Show who's attending classes in mobile view

Show who's attending classes in mobile view. I do most of the wodify on my mobile device and would like to see who is going to be in the class I'm attending

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have "All Programs be an option in the profile on the mobile app instead of one type of class.

Right now when you choose class schedule, you manually have to bring up all programs. The default is the one you choose in your profile, but all programs is not an option, just the different types of classes at your gym.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add performance

Guys,

Please add a "Save and Add Session" button under Add Performance. Perhaps rename existing "Save" to "Save and Close"

Here is the use case. I want to be able to add multiple set and reps schemes to the same day. For example many athletes will do a smolov like program where there are a variety of building sets prior to reaching the primary 5x5 or whatever. Right now I cannot add multiple sets and rep combos for the same exercise to the same day.

Dave told me I can do this by saving and the returning to the exercise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be creating a whole new athlete app in 2017 which will include a ton of improvements to adding and tracking performance. We will keep this feedback in mind while building that experience. Keep an eye out for these updates later this year.

6. App enhancement - Viewing comments

When you go to "Add Results", it gives you performance history. You can see if a performance history has a comment, but you cannot actually click on the entry to view the comment. The only way to view the comment is to go find that exact workout under 'Performance History" and click on the comment from there. For whatever reason, you cannot click on it from the "Add Results" page. It's so frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Signing into class as coach

I think giving us the ability to sign into our classes we coach through the app. Also if a coach forgets to sign in through the app they can go to payroll just like the computer and click the classes they forgot to sign in too.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Class Reservation Roster Viewable on iOS

Update the iOS app to allow drill down to see who is in specific class times like you can on the website

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create an option for solo users who do not belong to a box.

Create an option for solo users who do not belong to a box or whose box does not use any sort of electronic whiteboard and tracking.
    My box only posts the wods on Facebook and thats fine but there is zero tracking of wods except on my own. Ive tried every app out there and none compare to Wodify which I used to use at a previous box. Please consider this. You are leaving out a HUGE population of users that would love to use Wodify on their own.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Attendance in the App

I would really love to be able to check my attendance record in the app rather than just on a computer

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Todays WOD

Update the mobile app ... Todays WOD ... I want to see the next or pervious day without clicking the date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatic Client Sign-in when in building with geo-fencing technology

The client if not already signed in is automatically signed in when they enter the building with their phone with the location technology. Gets set up once then happens automatically thereafter.

Frees up the kiosk for clients entering results in prior classes and they don't need to remember or need to be chased up by coaches etc

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the ability to watch the video tab to your mobile app

Add the video tab to the options on the mobile app

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ease of use

when on a smart phone,and looking through "my performance" allow a true search by typing characters instead of scrolling through the entire loop.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. reserved classes should be the default for "check in"

if i have made a reservation for a class, when i go to "sign in" on my mobile device, it should auto default to the class i signed up for so that i don't have to manually select the day, time and class in order to check in.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will have an overhauled Athlete app released in 2017 that will include some form of location based check in. This will sign you into the correct class/time and alleviate this pain point.

16. search feature for mobile

allow user to search for a component via mobile. this feature seems to be somewhat useful on the desktop version. both could be improved!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base