Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coach Schedule

Monthly Coaching Schedule - An easier way to print this monthly report, ability to sort by coach, by days, or by class type.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there anything in the works to fix allowing athletes to cancel reservations past the cut off time? I propose the system to give them a m

Is there anything in the works to fix allowing athletes to cancel reservations past the cut off time?

I propose the system to give them a message with a prompt to confirm the cancellation (if it is past the cancellation setting) so that when they select to cancel their class reservation a message prompt pops up (separate window) asking them to confirm and acknowledge that proceeding with this action that they understand this will be a late cancellation and will counts towards their attendance.

I have been using Wodify for 2+ years and this has to be one of my…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this request! We agree, a pop up to warn athletes that a late cancellation may count towards their attendance is something that should be added. We are looking to update our athlete app next year and this is something we can look to add at that time.

3. Allow for open classes to have a different deadline for reservations and still be able to cancel classes.

Give people a time limit to reserve their place in a class. If no one books in cancel the class at your set deadline. However once the class is open (eg one person reserves a place) that deadline prevents others from reserving a place. So at the moment once the window has past others cannot reserve their space.

I have the problem where evening classes I'm happy to cancel if no one reserves a place 24 hours prior but athletes might find their schedule frees up a few hours before the class and only 1 or 2 people are booked…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow me to subscribe to my reserved classes with a calendar app

My current workflow is to reserve my spot in a class, then go to my calendar app and enter it there as well. This is super annoying. It would be great to have an ical url that I can subscribe to from my calendar of choice so that reserving a spot in the class adds it to my calendar.

391 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    49 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to announce that this has been completed! While we still have some updates to make this option is currently available in the Athlete preview app and will continue to be available as additional options are added to the app.

5. Class Cancellation Email

Ability/option to suppress email notifications when cancelling classes, especially when using the new bulk delete feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Calendar View of Work Schedule

I would like to be able to view and print a Calendar View of my Coaches schedule so I can post it at our check-in desk. Also, give them the option to add it to the calendar on their smart phone.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Childcare

Would love for our clients to be able to "check in" prior to coming and let us know how many children are coming for childcare.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Schedule iFrame Scrollbar

Ideally we would have API access for the scheduling system but we know how much work that will be to implement (on your end and ours).

Can you please add some sort of solution so we can include the Schedule iFrame on our websites without having a scrollbar within a scrollbar? This is very bad for usability. Typically I would use a Javascript solution to get the content height in the iFrame and dynamically adjust the height of the iFrame so no scrollbar would be required. Because we're dealing with cross-domain requests you would need to host a script on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offer optional Memo line when canceling a class that displays for MEMBERS

Such as,

--No Class/Labor Day

--No 6:30 class due to Paleo Night!

--We're in the parade this morning! Sign up@ the box!

I think people tend to forget these things, and then don't understand why a class is cancelled. It's hard for people to keep calendars in their heads:-)

This would be great for both Wodify and (especially) for the app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hidden Programs/Classes

Allow creation of classes/programs that don't have an actual time scheduled.

I'd like to write our competitors program and post it through Wodify, but not have it show up as a class on the schedule.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base