Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Class "Tear Sheet" with each athletes weights calculated (based on % for s&c or Oly)

Class "Tear Sheet" with each athletes weights calculated (based on % for s&c or Oly)

For my oly class, it takes 10 minutes for all of the people to look up their %'s before class.

Since I already have programmed the %'s the system could simply compile a tear sheet with the pertinent data/

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a bit harder than it sounds. Currently there is no way to indicate in a workout what the percentage work is in a dedicated field, it’s entered as text. This means that in order to fulfil this idea we’ll need to change the way workouts are built.

Still a great idea, just not yet sure when this one will land.

2. 1RM Graph

I would like to suggest that we alter the way the 1RM is calculated and displayed in the graph. For example, the graph will show a decline when given a multiple set single rep strength WOD (ie. 3x1 at 90% 1RM), rather than display a plateau on the line graph. The formula is incorrectly assuming that a single rep is also a single set rather than the multiple set single rep workout at a percentage of the actual one rep max. While I know this is just numerical semantics of sorts it still disappointing to look at a chart that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

3. ADD Performance Tracking for multiple disciplines

We are not solely a crossfit facility. We train professional athletes, collegiate, and youth athletes in MLB, NFL, MLS and many others. We would love to be able to have performance tracking in areas of:
    10, 20, 40 yard dash times
    Pro Agility Times
    Vertical Jump
    Broad Jump
    3-Broad Jump
    Body Fat %
    Height
    Weight
    Pitching Speed, etc.
    These are very general yet specific areas that need to be tracked for non-crossfit as well as crossfit athlete in our facility and many others.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Programing analytics

Hi, Just had a few more ideas for features.
    I like the new way to enter workouts that is coming up on the 15th, I was hoping we could get some sort of analytic for programming.

things like % of movements that are Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Monostructural,
    Total reps for the different movements ( individual movements like snatches T2B, burpees, amount of reps in different intensity ranges for strength, time domains.

Also average scores for benchmarks, for individual gyms and for the Wodify community as a whole.

Right now I have to do this all, separately and it is a…

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Open Competitions for All Wodify Boxes

It would be great of all boxes were able to participate in a "monthly wod" where a single whiteboard is used for all boxes where individuals and gyms could compete and rank against one another. Taking it a step further, athlete rankings and gym rankings for the year could be calculated. Just for fun of course.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Indicate if Best Timed score is highest or lowest time

Most of the time the wod's that are done for Time mean the faster you go, the better you did. However sometimes we do different things for time such that the longer you go, the better you did. For example, L-Sits...if you do it for longer, you did better.

So incorporating a 'For Time' component where you indicate which way is better would be cool.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base