Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to move sections and components to other days.

It'd be awesome to have the ability to move (via drag and drop) WODs and/or WOD components to different days.
    For instance, I'm building the programming for a new class. I'd like to get all my elements in the system and then plug them into the days. I may want to move a section or component I had scheduled for Monday to Tuesday and so on. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RX+ and other workout variations tabs (could work for even scaled options)

In the spot where you can include an RX+ option for programming. There should be an option to custom design a tab that you can label "Strength" or "Endurance" options.

Then, you should have the ability to choose in which order the versions should be displayed on the leaderboard.

There should be at least 4 tabs available per workout.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow decimal when scoring distance - miles.

When scoring distance (miles), allow a decimal in the value (example: 1.25)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WOD Calendar

It would save so much time if the WOD Calendar could update as components are made and changes are added. I have to continually refresh the page so see my work. Anything to help us streamline and save time would be huge.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "BENCHMARK" A METCON AFTER PERFORMING THEM

Be able to change a metcon to a "benchmark" after performing it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Athlete week / month in review

Other word tracking services show your previous workouts, as an athlete, in a calendar format, enabling you to see what you've done for the week, month, etc. Will Wodify ever have a feature like this? It's very helpful when looking back at prior workouts and programming.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Heartrate live on coachboard

Polar has a program for this. Orange theory and a few others. Game changer for Wodify. Being able to see current athlete heartrates live on coachboard would give the coach ability to assist certain athletes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    developing now  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Leaderboard Improvements

I am an admin/trainer and think the Wodify leaderboard is difficult to navigate. Here are my suggestions:

1. Even though we can create custom leaderboards, one still has to navigate through all of Wodify's premade categories: various years of the Open, a few heroes (most are missing), most of the "girls," dotcom standards, and then the custom leaderboards will be there too. Please give the option of erasing Wodify's premade leaderboards.

2. Scores automatically populate to Wodify's leaderboard and we cannot remove them. For example, we have an athlete who cannot squat past or even to parallel due to knee…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keyword/quickview search options

Add a "quick view" hover-over feature to the Components List drop down menu when creating a WOD to make it easier to select saved benchmark wods.

OR

Add a keyword search option to make sifting through saved benchmark wods

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update Graph to Show Same Day Performance (currently only shows past data)

Currently, the performance graph only shows PAST history (i.e. Fran times). If an athlete adds their performance for the day, the graph does not update to show that new input (only shows past data).

Athletes want to see a new data point on the graph to see the decline or incline (time, 1RM, etc.) and are often confused as to why the graph doesn't update with their new score.

Simply asking to have the new data input (same day) is updated and shown on the graph.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display workout details when highlighted in WOD editor

Have a detailed description of the workout pop up when highlighted under the "add component" section.
    For boxes who create barbell complexes, it is extremely frustrating when I have to go through 10 different ones to find the one that is needed.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Drag and Drop in Calendar View

I think it would be great, if in calendar view, we were able to move the wods around by simply dragging and dropping.

So if i notice that i made a mistake in my programming, but I just want to switch Thursday's and Friday's WODs, I can just drag Friday to Thursday, and Thursday to Friday, and be done with it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Workout Template

Please make WoD templates!!! Very time consuming to add warmup and ad warmup and add weightlifting and weightlifting and metcon and custom metcon every time! The new look of the beta doesn't matter to me, I need things that help me get through the work faster. Also a text editor version would be great bc I don't like how the headers and colors and spacing come out, it's often confusing.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PR Videos

Ability to add videos to members stats. I.e. a 1RM Back Squat, a place to attach a video would be cool. Especially if then it could be later pulled up on the coach board

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple Measure Entry

Should be able to select multiple entry when recording WODs. In other words, be able to have the WOD recorded as a time, as well as the weight used durng the workout. This way with CrossFit and affiliate benchmarks, an athlete and coach can track quickly the time and weight that was used in the WOD.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Whiteboard reporting for ties

The Whiteboard lists one number for ties in time or weight. Example: 1, 2,2,2,3. It makes it hard to see the total number of people who work out on a given movement. It would be nice if it followed other sporting even rankings; for example: 1,2,2,2,5. If people are confused by that, you could list a small T or TIE after the number 2 in that example.

Thanks

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  9 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Coach workouts

Add an option that allows coaches to input their results without signing in to a specific class. The issue is that if coaches signs in as a coach they cannot also sign in as an athlete. This prevents them from entering results for that days workout...they can add a performance but that does not show up on the whiteboard and does get factored into their workout history if it is not a benchmark. Our coaches typically perform their workout before or after the scheduled classes and will coach all classes for that day, so we need a way to enter…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Local Box Competitions

Open Competitions for All Wodify Boxes

It would be great of all boxes were able to participate in a "monthly wod" where a single whiteboard is used for all boxes where individuals and gyms could compete and rank against one another. It will build a strong community. Right now we are building excel sheets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Average box results for benchmarks

It would be nice to have a report that displays the box average for bench mark WODs and lifts. For example what is the box average for back squat overall. And also with the option to sort and see what the box average is for cleans for women in the age range 18-25.

This allows the athletes to benchmark more easily agains the community.
    It also allows for the head coach to see if the current programming is delivering gains! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WOD General Comments Section

Have a comments section below each wod of the day for a general discussion. It would be neat for everyone to chime in with their comments, rants, likes, strategies for athletes to use, and just friendly banter.

Thanks,
    James Buxton
    Cross Fit Trussville

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?