Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Year in Review as a Month in Review

Would love to see the "Year in Review" as a "Month in Review". All my athletes loved it and are really asking about making it a monthly thing. This would also keep members more in tune to as they would be able to see the who, what, when's.... of those who are staying engaged at the gym and in WODIFY!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Membership Reporting

I would like to see a break down of each member’s retention at the gym over time and what membership plan they were on. For example, Joseph Proffitt was a member January through August 2016 on a Basic Orientation w/ Bear Republic CrossFit membership. I would like to see that for every renewal based membership plan avoiding temporary revenue like drop-ins or punch cards.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Athlete Trend report - filter

Athlete Trend report. I need to filter by location (we used to have multiple locations) and Time frames.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Report: Membership type over time

I would like to be able to analyze membership data over time. Kind of like combining the "membership type" report and the "athlete trend" report. It would be ideal if it were in the UI, but sufficient if the raw data could be exported.

Imagine a stacked bar chart monthly, showing your different membership types. It could be by number of athletes in each group, or by revenue per group.

I could see how my membership mix changes over time.
    It would help me make meaning of my "athlete trend" data, since it combines low-paying trials along with our unlimited…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email open rate

I need a report that shows each email's open rate, so I can make informed decisions about the type of material and subject.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filenames of exported reports

When I export reports the files are saved by the same name. So for example every couple of weeks I download the exported report "AthletesByPaymentMethod.xlsx" and the following month I d/l "AthletesByPaymentMethod (2).xlsx", then "AthletesByPaymentMethod (3).xlsx", etc. Why not change the way you guys save the files to make it have the date of the report within the name of the file (i.e. "AthletesByPaymentMethod 093017.xlsx"?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reporting of any data field item with any data field criteria

Some of the other ideas posted sort of cover what I'm thinking, but I felt the need to elaborate a bit further on the ideas I've read.

Every single field of data (membership type, membership length, name, phone number, address, attendance, etc...) should be able to be used as a search term. The software I used previously would allow you to pull a report using any of these fields, and it would provide a list of every single data field with a tick box beside each, so you could tick off each data field you wanted included.

So for example,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Financial report of individual VAT%

In Tax summary, it would be very helpful if we would have different tax percentages summed up per the percentage. That is how we declare them monthly in Europe.

for example, in here we use 10%, 14% and 24% VATs these need to be declared separately, not just in a one big lump of money.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More detail in sales tax report.

At minimum lets get a Gross Sales, Taxable Sales and Sales Tax Owed per time period selected. Should be simple enough, right?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A report based solely on Performance that can be easily posted to Facebook or emailed.

A flashy report that can be shared with members showing PR's in a given time period, component and program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Advance Dashboard Idea, have national average plotted

I think as a gym owner, it would be a very good idea to compare our montlhy/ quaterly KPI's on our dashboard compared to the national average.

You will have access to all the gyms world wide who use wodify, if you could advance your dashboard.

I would use this as target areas, and what part of the gym I would need to work on the most.

This im sure, all affiliates would use.

leigh SA1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is an interesting idea that we’ve always had in the back of our mind. We think it’s a good idea but given the size of a project like this and the volume of good ideas we have coming in I’m going to have to push this pretty far into the future, unfortunately.

12. I need a cash basis Gross Revenue by Revenue Category.

So if you look at the Revenue by Revenue Category report they have now, you would add two columns to the end of the report – Sales Tax and Gross Revenue. This way we do not need to have several reports up to reconcile our books.

For those that do their books or have a CPA do their books you know this would be extremely helpful! Hopefully, they can create that report for us so please help me vote!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Retention rate

Hi!
    Is there such a thing as the retention rate in the reports? I have not found it..I would be really nice to have this stat! To see how many athletes are actually renewing their membership on a month to month basis, as a percentage!
    Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Total WODs

I'd like to know how many WODs I've done all-time, in the past year, in the past month, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Performance Graphs Month to Month

A Gym wide PR report w hard stats, avg improvments, most outstanding athlete gainer for the month, graphs, etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Track item variations

I would love it if I could see a revenue or sales breakdown by the different flavors/color/size options of each product. This will help me determine which version of the product is selling the best and allow for better inventory management.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. chronological performance review

Under "My Performance," it would be great to also be able to see a daily or weekly log of all work performed including extra performances- so that performances are able to be reviewed in context with other work done.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base