Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reasons for Termination

Reasons for Termination. You have Reasons for Holds, you don't have Reasons for Termination--I would love to see you add this as a required field when we deactivate an Athlete--then add to the lost members report. That way we can easily see if there is a trend.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attendance alert

An alert that will pop up advising if a member has not been in to the box in a week, two weeks or a month etc.

Having to check up on each member via tracker can be time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retention and Team Checklist

Hi,
    As an affiliate owner it's hard to track on who has been contacted, from low usage, a congratulations to members that are doing above and beyond things in the gym, to keeping the team on the same page about how members are going wihout having a meeting in the same room.

Was wondering if you guys could put a weekly/monthly checklist for retention and mainly just so staff have a better understanding on who has been contacted, who's new, who has left and who is due to come back after holidays or illness. It would make life so much…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Roles and Permissions

The assignment of roles and permissions should have an extra password driven confirmation. It's too easy to accidentally add a role/permission in an athlete's profile. Accidentally giving someone "admin" permission could be a disaster. Checking any field should bring up a pop up window asking for a confirmation and password. This is a pretty serious security issue that is currently lacking.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A template that sends just one automated email when invoice is due, and NOT every day after that

I want to be able to send just ONE automated email whenever an invoices is created/is due. Right now, there is a template that can send an automated email on the day that the invoice is due, but it keeps sending it every day after that until it's marked as paid in wodify. We want to able to send just one automated email, so the athletes can reference the invoice# when paying this via online banking to our bank account. We process the Online Banking payments once a week in wodify.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. membership expires

Can you increase how many days out a member will be notified when there membership expires. I would like them to be notified 30 days out and then go down from there. You currently only have 7 days out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restricted Time Membership SignIn

it would be great to restrict timeframes of athlete's memberships. example: i have a crossfit membership unlimited but i can only sign in at crossfit classes from 7-11am. i know it's possible to create a new program for that but it would require duplicate wods and changing sign in in the coach board every time a user signs in with restricted timeframe membership and when another athlete that doesnt have restricted timeframe.. and the coachboard would be different... so it would just be awesome if i could enable {restricted time sign up and choose from what time to what time…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include Monthly total

Would love if you could show monthly total due when creating a new membership with discounts. It currently shows the full year discount, but I would like to be able to see what the monthly total adds up to without having to go to the invoice page after creating the membership.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Member Referral on Trial/Membership Signup

Online sales portal, both for memberships and trials, should have the option for a perspective athlete to enter in who referred them to the gym. This feature is available in the lead form but for some reason it isn't when signing up for an actual class or membership. This is critical for our gym specifically since we offer a member referral incentive program.

This information "Referred By" should also be included in the email notification for either a free trial signup or when an athlete purchases a membership.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Priority memberships

The ability to give different priorities for different types of membership e.g. allow a monthly unlimited member the ability to reserve for class 5 days prior and those with 10 class pass the ability to reserve within 4 days

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Months at Gym not just years at Gym Report

Currently, the report will only show 'Years at Gym' and this cannot be updated to 'Months.

Would like to see a report showing months at gym as well as years at gym.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ACCOUNT Membership / BANK ACCOUNT

I really would like to see the option of specific memberships having to use checks. Our last system we had it that month to month could use a credit or debit card, but any commitment contract of 6 months and 12 months HAD to use bank account/checking information to sign up for it. Would LOVE to see that incorporated. It would make it easier to keep up on accounts. Thank you for being awesome! I LOVE the system.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dynamic Referral scheme

Referral programme:

I run an incentive in our box, and its helped massively. we've grown by 40 members this way.. thats nearly 50%!!

For every new member an existing member brings in (that graduates from the on-ramo) they (the existing member) get 5% off their membership for the lifetime of the new member.

this aids ember retention as the existing member has vested interest,and it rally boosts numbers. its a very powerful reward structure, more so than simple on-off .

it would be even better if the % discount was based on the membership of the NEW member.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hold submission form

It would be great if members could submit requests to have a hole placed on their account that would then be approved by an admin and put into effect. For example we have a ton of members who are also students and they all go on summer break at the same time give or take a few days. Right now we have to go into each persons account and manually place a hold not to mention tracks everyone down to see when they'll be leaving and returning. If they could provide us with this information through wodify that would make…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a good idea and therefore I don’t want to decline it, but on the other hand I’m not sure it’s something we’re going to be able to get to for a while. Therefore I’m marking this as Yes but for further in the future.

15. ClassPass / Wildfire Integration

ClassPass and Wildfire are two of the largest companies offering their members access to a network of gyms, studios, and CrossFit boxes for one cost. Members pay ClassPass/Wildfire directly and then can drop-in to any gym on the network. ClassPass/Wildfire then pays the gym/studio for each athlete drop-in (usually around $9-12 depending on your pricing). This brings new athletes in your gym and you get paid even if the athlete cancels. It's an easy, no hassle way to drive new members to your box. But...it doesn't work with Wodify!

I have over 10 athletes who use these membership so that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Free Trial by Program

The Free Trial option has been great!But I would love it if we could set up multiple Free Trials. We offer any of our regular CrossFit classes as a free trial so we have to leave them all up there. But we have also had times where we've offered a free trial for specific times (Fit Camp) and getting people to sign up is tedious because they have to scroll through so many classes to find the right one. We are also partnering with our local university (Go Pirates!) to let freshman try out a class for free through their…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. While we love the idea and think it would be incredibly useful, we’ll have to be honest in saying we’re not sure how high of a priority this might be compared to over 700 other submitted ideas. We’ll say ‘Yes – 2018’ for now with hopes we could revisit this sooner.

17. Send email on deactivation

An email should be sent to users when their accounts are deactivated as well, similar to when they are suspended. That would serve as somewhat of a "confirmation" to users when they send in a cancellation request or similar account action

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to run a attendance summary based on membership plan.

Right now wodify can only create attendance reports based on program.

For us with multiple memberships both in house and at specific locations, it would be great to run an attendance report based on membership.

For example. We have a corporate account that pays per head based on attendance, at their location. I'd like a way to create a membership called "their business" and at the end of the month run a summary based on everyone we have added to wodify under that membership.

This way we don't need to create separate program and WOD's for each group that we…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base