Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wodify Pulse Coachboard stability

When we setup all the screens in the gym to display the Myzone data for a workout and the athletes are sent outside away from the myzone receiver the heart rate trackers loose the signal with the receiver.

Since the receiver is not transmitting data to Wodify the view that was selected on the Wodify coach board at the beginning of the class now changes. This is a big pain especially on a workout with 4 rounds of time of a 200 meter run/pushups and sit-ups for example having to reset the Wodify coach board screen 3-4 times during a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2018  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Performance history

Drop downs are a pain in the butt. Two ideas that are easy.
    First, have a view that shows latest excersize entries chronologically . So if I did my squats last week, I can see that and click it to see my max etc.

Two, have a history filter that hides excersize a with no data. This is a view of history, I can't add to it here so why the heck are you cluttering my view. Terrible ux design.

App is just an HTML viewer so should be easy to make these changes on your server and improve the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base