Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Split Disbursement

Allow split disbursement of membership payments. As of now if I have a member that wants to pay half on the 1st and half on the 15th of the month I have to adjust each invoice individually and create a new invoice for every month of their contract to cover the second payment. I would like to be able to select "split-disbursement" at sign up or at a later point and have the system generate and adjust those invoices accordingly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. memberships with discounts

It would be great to have historical data on discounts. If a date range were added to the report to pull historically or type of discount could be added to transaction history report instead of just the amount of discount. We have Corporate clients who pay half their employees membership fees on a quarterly basis. Essentially we charge the athlete 50% and the company the other 50% at the end of the quarter. There's no way to sort them by the company for invoicing. If someone were to start and end their membership during a quarter, there's a chance of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. printing reports

printer friendly reports. The reports are difficult to customize without having to print several pages due to the enormous space the Wodify logo takes up,
    Also if there was a way to eliminate the information that is not particular important at the time of printing.
    For example: The overdue accounts report; I would only like to see the name + amount + aging columns

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Billing in Mexico

Billing in Mexico. Do you have in the works or is it not in your plans?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Invoice as attachment

I would like to have the invoice attached as a pdf in the email that is sent when a payment is done

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Honestly I’m not quite sure if we’ll be doing this at some point or not I am keeping it on our radar for down the road. Due to the high volume of requests we just wouldn’t be able to make this a priority any time soon.

6. Reference number for the invoices

Could you please please please add reference number functionality to the invoices? Best practise is to calculate it from the invoice number.

Here's the github for the function

https://github.com/ninjami/viitenumerolaskuri

Reference number is used here for every bank (by and to businesses) payments and the lack of it costs us money (about 50¢) every time.

We get a lot of questions from our clients for the reference number because our banking systems give out errors when the number is not present.

This is most likely a coming standard for all the countries in the EU. If you want to invest some…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Expiring Credit Cards

Reporting - Financial - Expiring Credit Cards

This report should include membership type. Far more interested in expiring credit cards for monthly memberships vs class packs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send an email to the athlete when store credit gets below a set threshold.

When an athlete's store credit drops below a threshold, e.g. $5, the system automatically sends them an email and directs them to a link or the app where they can purchase another $xx (whatever your box minimum is).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gift Cards

I would like to be able to see Gift Cards for anyone (even non-members) to buy to give a 1 month membership trial to folks. I would need a link of some sort that would allow an interface to the POS page in some way.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Needing Many Features

WODify...I am extremely unhappy. I've only been with you for a short few months and Im already looking back at my old software, even considering all the work it will be to transfer everyone back over.
    We got WODify because our athletes liked your workout tracking. Now my previous software has comparable workout tracking.
    There are SO many features that you don't have for me, the business owner. You're also EXPENSIVE. I am taking in less now than I was with my previous software.

Please PLEASE develop better reports. Businesses need every report you can possibly think of, and then…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s hard to assign a true status since there are several ideas listed in one posting but most of these ideas are being coded or designed as I type this. PT is released to select beta customers in two weeks!

11. The ability to refund an invoice to store credit.

If a client decides to return a product but would like store credit for something else. E.g. "I bought this but don't like it. I would rather have that".

Not only does it save the headache of waiting a couple days for the refund to show up it saves the retailer on CC charges.

As far as functionality: This option, ideally, would show up while refunding the item (or service) and instead of having only the option to refund to CC there would be the option to return to store credit.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Billing Services in Brazil

Custom payment method. Once I'm from Brazil and you guys don't have credit card here, I do accept credit card but Wodify only shows me the options of Cash and Check, so I'd like to be able to register as Cedit Card using my third party service, thank you =)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base