Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Personalized Year in Review

I loved the year in review you made available to our affiliate. I would love to be able to send an individual year in review to my athletes highlighting the same information specific to an athlete. If this is already available, I would love to learn how to send it and even better how to automate sending it.

Christophir "Smitty" Smith
    Wellness Revolution CrossFit

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "last attendance" to main leads display page

A quick reference for when the member last attended class would be useful. Right now, you have to click into the lead name and click the attendance tab.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Facebook Lead Ad integration

Facebook Leads Ads form to Wodify Leads integration.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please allow me to restrict the reservation window for new leads. Currently they can sign up an hour before the class and I can't stop it.

Please allow me to restrict the reservation window for new leads. Currently they can sign up an hour before the class and I can't stop it and this gives us no time to contact the athlete or get their story.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export Lead Information

Would like to be able to export leads and all activities with the lead to an Excel file.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Athlete Levels

Ability to track Athlete levels. We use this in our box but have individual card for every athlete. It would be awesome if this was built in, so they could check through the app on where they are at and coaches can also see where each athlete is.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Up front notification for outstanding items

It would be nice if there was a pop-up notification for the athlete when opening the app or the website regarding missing contracts, waivers, expiring payment methods, or new announcement since last login. Missing items can be completed directly from this screen. Auto emails for important items to be completed are unreliable and don't usually result in action.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. level up system

there should be an 'exp' experience points system where you get EXP for signing in to classes, getting new PR's, etc so you can see how long/how active different people are and there would be a little circle in the top right or left of the persons profile picture with what level they are. i would also like the idea of a forum where you can post healthy food tips, exercising tips, questions, etc. could also be used to organize events, have people RSVP for events, etc

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Athlete Description

Have a description column for coaches to see about athletes. Where it would give a coach an idea as to what the athlete may need to scale on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Leads Reports Ideas

Reporting for Leads within a specific time domain.

How many New?
    How many Contacted?
    How many Status?
    How many Converted?
    % Converted vs New?

ALSO:

In Leads we can only Filter New, Contacted, and Trial...
    Can we get an ALL Filter to see a master list of all Leads and their Statuses?

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base