Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Age appears with birth date

Age automatically appears when birth date is entered.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. auto fill city,state

Auto fill address information when zip code is entered

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Member Questionnaire

Questionnaire template that could be automatically sent to members signing up for a free trial class.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gif

Support gif

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. OAuth Integration

It would be great to see OAuth integration available for developers to implement their app with existing Wodify users. This allows for multiple CrossFit apps to use the same login credentials, making the user experience a bit more seamless.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Personalized Year in Review

I loved the year in review you made available to our affiliate. I would love to be able to send an individual year in review to my athletes highlighting the same information specific to an athlete. If this is already available, I would love to learn how to send it and even better how to automate sending it.

Christophir "Smitty" Smith
    Wellness Revolution CrossFit

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Custom Fields (IDs) in Profile

We in Brazil use 'CPF' and 'RG' as IDs for each client and these fields need to be included in all contracts per Brazilian law. As such, ID fields would be necessary....

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our support team will reach out to you for additional feedback on this. We currently have this ability in the system but would need to enable it for your country. Prior to enabling it we would like to ensure our solution fully meets your needs.

8. Add "last attendance" to main leads display page

A quick reference for when the member last attended class would be useful. Right now, you have to click into the lead name and click the attendance tab.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Facebook Lead Ad integration

Facebook Leads Ads form to Wodify Leads integration.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please allow me to restrict the reservation window for new leads. Currently they can sign up an hour before the class and I can't stop it.

Please allow me to restrict the reservation window for new leads. Currently they can sign up an hour before the class and I can't stop it and this gives us no time to contact the athlete or get their story.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Export Lead Information

Would like to be able to export leads and all activities with the lead to an Excel file.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Status Feed for Athlete/Coach Updates

Your note/activity log is great for inputting what's happening with the athlete, but unless you go in individually to the athlete there's no way to have a reminder about an athlete who is injured or hasn't come in for a while. I like this feature that PushPress offers. Is there a way to get a more robust one of these. I envision it like a facebook feed on the admin side. Any logged activity shows up in one spot in realtime. Ex:
    -Johnny is on vacation
    -The heater is not to be touched
    -Sally has only been in twice this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  2 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Athlete Levels

Ability to track Athlete levels. We use this in our box but have individual card for every athlete. It would be awesome if this was built in, so they could check through the app on where they are at and coaches can also see where each athlete is.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding Custom Fields to a Lead Form Generator

I'm creating an application for something that integrates with our WordPress blog using the Lead Generator. I need to add custom fields like questions. I know that I can code HTML for the questions but they aren't mapped anywhere so it won't work. Need functionality to create custom fields on our end.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Up front notification for outstanding items

It would be nice if there was a pop-up notification for the athlete when opening the app or the website regarding missing contracts, waivers, expiring payment methods, or new announcement since last login. Missing items can be completed directly from this screen. Auto emails for important items to be completed are unreliable and don't usually result in action.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. level up system

there should be an 'exp' experience points system where you get EXP for signing in to classes, getting new PR's, etc so you can see how long/how active different people are and there would be a little circle in the top right or left of the persons profile picture with what level they are. i would also like the idea of a forum where you can post healthy food tips, exercising tips, questions, etc. could also be used to organize events, have people RSVP for events, etc

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. search other boxes/athletes

Search other boxes/athletes.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We do like the idea of being able to search for athletes at other boxes, but we might not get to it right away. Keeping this as ‘Yes – 2017’ for now so keep a look out for future enhancements.

19. Athlete Description

Have a description column for coaches to see about athletes. Where it would give a coach an idea as to what the athlete may need to scale on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Infusionsoft

It would be great of we could connect Wodify with Infusionsoft allowing leads to sync as opportunities and plug straight into the email marketing campaigns.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are going to solve some / all of the pain points here in one of three ways in 2017.

1. Native integration to Infusionsoft or something similar.

2. Zapier integration

3. Building the functionality natively. Stay tuned in 2017 for updates!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base