How can we build better software for you?

Needing Many Features

WODify...I am extremely unhappy. I've only been with you for a short few months and Im already looking back at my old software, even considering all the work it will be to transfer everyone back over.
We got WODify because our athletes liked your workout tracking. Now my previous software has comparable workout tracking.
There are SO many features that you don't have for me, the business owner. You're also EXPENSIVE. I am taking in less now than I was with my previous software.

Please PLEASE develop better reports. Businesses need every report you can possibly think of, and then some.

We also need a way to schedule personal training with follow-up and reminder emails for coach and athlete.

We need a way to add family members to one account holder instead of having to delete the account holders membership and re-add at a new price so that the head of the household can pay for all members of the family.

I need to know my net revenue from retail, without having to calculate on my own the retail price, minus the wholesale price, minus taxes. I need to pull a quick report so I can quickly and easily pay taxes.

I need a way for members to "add items to their account" to be billed with membership or bi-weekly. This would save money on batch fees.

Please help us affiliate owners to be successful. What we are paying to have problems daily and for your software to fall short daily is not acceptable.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google