How can we build better software for you?

Body Composition

Body composition and health tracking is just as important, if not more important, than performance tracking, yet it does not exist in Wodify yet.

Please add charts showing progress levels over time on the following variables:

Body weight
Body fat %
Body measurements (waist, hips, et cetera)
Cholesterol
Blood sugar
Cytokine levels

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
G shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristina Crockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the Wodify app, I would love to see my weight-loss progression in graph form. I post my weight and waist measurements for the coach to review each week, but nothing is stored graphically. Something similar to progression in Metcons and Weight lifting.

• Emmaclaire Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ADD REVIEW METRICS TO ATHLETE JOURNAL SECTION. FAT TESTING % AND WEIGHT AND BODY MEASUREMENTS.

OR ADD A COACH REVIEW SECTION / AREA TO ADD IN MEASUREMENT RESULTS AND HAVE A CHART TO VIEW STATS OVER TIME / INTEGRATE WITH CLIENT APP / PROFILE.

• juliejones73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Julie Jones
    Apr 12, 9:27 PM

Do you think that you could add in a section under "my profile" to track measurements? It would good for athletes to get an overall sense of how they are progressing by being able track the changes in their measurements over time. I had measurements done a year ago, but I have long lost that piece of paper. Documenting measurements in Wodify would be great especially as athletes change gyms. All of their stats can go with them.

There are so many medical measurements that could be tracked that not only be helpful for the athlete, but also for the coaches, especially if you add in heart rates, blood pressure, body fat percentages, etc.

• Joseph Marcavage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now it looks like we can only track our body weight in two ways (unless I'm missing something):
    1. Each time your weight changes, log in as admin and create a note on your profile. Include your new body weight.
    2. Create a WOD called "Body Weight" and add a "Body Weight" performance at some interval. This way you'll at least be able to see a trend chart (history).

Feedback and Knowledge Base