How can we build better software for you?

without membership

The ability to select Daily/Weekly/Monthly option to email the Admin/Manager who is an athlete without a membership. This is especially important for members who have pay-in-full contracts that are up and not month-to-month.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mychal Pham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CrossFit Olten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently I have to manually check with reports when memberships are about to expire.

My suggestion: There are already automated e-mails going out to athletes with expiring memberships. Add the option to CC these mails to admins and/or coaches. That way, admins/coaches get automatically notified and can personally follow up with the athlete.

The idea was already suggested in a thread (http://wodify.uservoice.com/forums/196773-ideas/category/59349-member-management?query=expiring), but not yet fully realized.

• Chanel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be awesome. Frank's #5, too.

I wonder if we can do it for leads follow-up?

• Frank Foehrenbach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a daily management email sent to specific users (perhaps a membership manager role) and/or dashboard with some helpful daily and weekly views of the following
    1. List of the athletes who have not been in the gym in X days
    2. List of the athletes with no membership plan
    3. List of the athletes with a membership that is expiring soon or has expired
    4. List of the athletes that have an expired credit card.

I would also love to see a way to track users who I as the owner have not checked in with in X days. It is great that the new email feature will add a record to the Activity for the user. If there is no Activity recorded for X days, this user will be in the list of athletes I need to check-in with.

Feedback and Knowledge Base