How can we build better software for you?

"My Classes" at a glance

kind of "My Reservations" or "My Classes" page / section where you could see at a glance all the upcoming classes for which you have a reservation or are waitlisted

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Yes - 2017  ·  AdminMelissa K (Product Manager, Wodify) responded  · 

We will be working on a brand new athlete app next year, which should include the ability for athletes to see all reservations at a glance. In the meantime, your athletes can view this information by logging into Wodify on their mobile app and clicking into ‘Attendance’ within their profile.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such an essential feature I couldn't believe it isn't integrated yet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to filter in Calendar "my booked classes". To only see a list of the classes one is booked on, to get a better overview for planning ones week.

• Johan Andersson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the current app the members cannot keep track of their 10+ future reservations and this leads to problems for them and us. I suggested another idea of limiting the number of active reservations as well but adding the functionality of a separate my reservations tab. Combined with the previously suggested calender sync it would make the life easer for our users!

Feedback and Knowledge Base