How can we build better software for you?

Complete Mobile App Redesign Based on Extensive Usability Testing

Usability testing of iOS App.
Redesign of mobile app.

(IN THAT ORDER!!!!)

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app is way behind the website. It should have the same features as the site.
    Can't log just a single lift. Ex push press doesn't come up on the app. People do more then just wod when at the gym. Also you should able to see the leader board from the app not just the white board for the day but be able to check the girls board and lifting board.
    Its just way behind and so limited.
    App needs a huge update!! Make it awesome like the site!!
    Thanks

• CrossFit Gavroche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if member could see via the app the number of sessions left in their wallet and also a recap of all their reserved classes in the future.

• Lwarren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Match the Athletes View to the Admin View!! Aesthetically the backend looks great but our everyday main site looks outdated and is slow.

• Julio César Violo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app is very buggy, It responds very slowly to commands. Currently I use an iPhone 6s so it is definetly not the hardware. Using swift coding with playground should make solving the problem not a pain in the butt :).
    But even if you stay with the current language and framework I bet you could find a freelancer that could make the app more user friendly.
    Thanks in advance!

• Joshua Nash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's really hard to select the second workout on the whiteboard on the mobile app. not sure if this is phone related or not.

• halli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update and improve the app for iphone. When posting on leaderboard it says SAVE many times before you can continue.

Add a tab that makes is easier to sign into classes, it is confusing that you need to go into settings, which is a word that implies more to technical settings than not.

Work on stabilizing the mobile app. It is quite finicky from time to time. I experience slow or unresponsive behavior in almost every part of the app. I've used on both android and iOS, both have very similar issues.

The app is quite buggy on the phone (I'm using iPhone5) - takes ages to save my results and jumps around a lot in the process. Would be awesome if this could be fixed! :) Thanks

I used to use Beyond the Whiteboard. I like how Wodify integrates our gym, but I don't like how difficult it is to add a workout that wasn't programmed (or modify the one that was) and I miss the statistics showing me my average power output. As a new user, I may not know how to use Wodify completely.

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a little brutal that when you comment on someone's performance, it kicks you back to the default screen.

Instead of adding new features, fix the iOS app so it would be more faster/bug free and more reliable.

Thanks,.

Improved Android app that pre-loads your gym's whiteboard and schedule data. Also, add a feature to see who is in your class on the app.

• alv.gara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys should definitely run an update on the Android app, it's awesome, but it freezes a lot of times, and it's rather slow, compared to most apps out there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base