How can we build better software for you?

Integrate Wodify into Outlook similar to MindBody

My suggestion is to Integrate Wodify into Outlook so that it is available on the calendar and can be used to remind users of appointments and allow people to better plan their day. When you reserve a time for a class, a calendar invite can be synced with an existing Outlook account. Mindbody, a similar program was being used by my gym prior to switching to Wodify, has this function and it was awesome for personal scheduling.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bobby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are an Office 365 shop. I live and die by my calendar and we are starting to use the Appointments feature more heavily.. really need the sync option.

• AdminMelissa K (Admin, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've released a Google calendar integration for personal training, which is currently in beta. We'll be releasing a Google calendar integration for classes coached in a couple months. I'm not quite sure we'll be integrating to Outlook though. Still awaiting more feedback on that one.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go team up, until now used by my gym, also automatically integrates with the Apple calendar app, which I believe is also used by many, being standard on all Apple devices. This makes class management for members much easier than how wodify is at present and it would be great if you could add that to the above planned change. Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base