How can we build better software for you?

Memberships sorted by program type on online portal

I would like the ability to have memberships sorted by program type on my online portal. That way if someone goes there, they can choose between the programs, and then from there pick which program they want. As it is now, with the online portal being split up between sessions and plans, there is no easy flow for the prospect. Why not have it set up so that they can choose CrossFit, then pick between an unlimited membership/3x week/10 class punch card/etc. and then complete the purchase. You have it set up kinda like that in the retail section for products, I can pick a shirt, then the size, then the color, or whatever other variation I add. I don't have to have a separate product for each shirt color/size/fit variation.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Richard Teutsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Yes - 2017  ·  AdminMelissa K (Admin, Wodify) responded  · 

This is a really great idea and we would love to include this into Wodify. As more and more different gyms start selling different services, we are all for making the user-end buying experience more customizable. While we’re not 100% sure what this might look like we plan on addressing this in 2017.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base