How can we build better software for you?

Daily Message Board

A message board for that day. In addition to posting comments for each individual, there would be a running message board for that day. This way, when they post a wod like "Karen" or some other suffer-fest, we can post our feelings in one central place.

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
alexpjones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a forum is a great idea. A place where we can exchange ideas and have a private community without having to join a facebook group.

• Tammyli Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that there should be a comments section on the daily WODs - so we can have a community conversation..

I hate that we can only comment on 1 persons performance at a time.. I feel that a community board or area like the WOD that we all go to daily anyway would be a great way to start up chatter about things.

What we do as athletes, is as emotional as it is physical. It would be highly advantageous to have a place to share as a community, that goes beyond a few sentences in the "comments" section. Sure, I can post a comment to ******** for her 6am class performance, but it would be so much better to have a general forum, within our box, to start topics, exchange feedback, and discuss particular WODS. I believe there are about 9 classes offered at my box, and I know very few people outside my class. It would be great if I could start a dialogue with other members, whom I have never met and probably never will (because of our schedules), to foster that sense of community. Please push this forward. As a psychotherapist and an avid Crossfitter, I truly feel this feature would be highly beneficial for athletes, on a psychological level (which goes a long way toward boosting performance) and on a social level, which would foster a more cohesive sense of community.

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great, and I feel better than commenting on individuals workouts. It would build the entire community. We currently use a blog on the site for a full thread of comments, but it would be awesome if people could comment on one thread and get notifications etc of other comments

• Dan McCarthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this is one thing that I really miss from before Wodify. We used to get all sorts of comments on our blog, and now we get nothing. That's a real drag.

I also think this should be implemented. It helps build community within each box

Feedback and Knowledge Base