How can we build better software for you?

Build your own Automated Emails

I'd like the opportunity to build-out many of the automated emails that I have created to send out to both prospects & current athletes. It is a very critical part of my daily connections with the outside world. Please allow me the ability to create as many automated emails.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt Ringstad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create the option to auto trigger specific communication (e.g. a preset email) after specific attendance (e.g. a Fundamentals class).

We'd like to be able to email new athletes who are being on-ramped to the gym after each class they attend, based on which class they attend. That is, if they attend on-ramp class 1, they are automatically sent on-ramp email 1, and so on...

• info commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have The Membership Expiring - Sessions email sent when there is only a few sessions remaining as well as have it sent when the membership is about to expire, regardless if there are a lot of sessions left or not.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More emails for missing athletes. Right now there is only one email that gets sent out to an athlete that is missing, which means that after one week the get one email. Can we get more options to build a sequence like for new athletes. That way we can send an auto email after one week, then 3, then 2 month, etc.

• Micah-John Beierle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have 'blank', i.e. build your own, mass e-mail templates linked to affiliate built forms. Current options are Waiver and Contract. We have other documents that our athletes sign (we don't do contracts but an agreement of payment approval) and would like to be able to use them similar to waivers ... but wont want the e-mail subject to include Waiver or Contract.

• Cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that we used to have this with a competing product, and it was extremely time-saving. I strongly vote for this feature. But as far as specific emails go, another set of automated emails that would be great are emails that confirm a membership hold when a hold is created, including the dates of the hold--as well as another email or 2 reminding the person when a hold is about to end/just ended.

• Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to customize 'New Athlete Follow-Up' emails based off the program that athletes have signed up for?

• jonathon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be very useful and time saving for us as well. When an athlete signs up at our box, we manually send out an email after their first week, first month, 2nd month, and 3rd month. Each email covering nutrition, the CrossFit Journal, just checking in, nutrition recipes, etc. This helps to keep us engaged with the newer athletes an also a way to spread out information over several emails instead of just sending one long one that will never get read all the way through.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This request needs to be addressed as soon as possible. With our previous provider, the potential for automations was virtually endless. We had way more than twenty email automations. To ask that we provide you with lists of automations that we want demonstrates you do not understand our business need. The ability to build them ourselves is critical.

• Jason @ CrossFit 604 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additionally, the emails really need to have the ability to be responded to. Having sent from no-reply address make it difficult to engage your client. Additionally, if they think you sent the email it means more than if it was auto-generated... The emails need to come from me and not appear auto-generated. (which probably ends up in the spam folder)

Something that is critical in the email automations is the ability for me to be copied on the emails I am sending to clients... It's as important for me as a gym owner to receive that email as it is for the client. Same with billing emails.

• AdminSean Book (Product Manager, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 'Missing Athlete' auto email is live now! The email will not be sent to athletes on hold or suspension. We only send one email, but we could add others. I suggest adding 'missing athlete drip emails' as a new idea.

"The next automated email we are building is ‘Athlete MIA’ – send emails to members that have not attended in X days."

Love this idea... would be good to have several stages. Example - first email sent after 8 days... follow up sent if athlete has not returned by day 12, day 21 etc etc... Should also be toggled to NOT send if athlete is on hold or suspended (or on perhaps on a session membership rather than unlimited)?

Feedback and Knowledge Base