How can we build better software for you?

Ability to integrate an automatic member feedback service like Listen360 .

Ability to integrate an automated member feedback service such as Listen360 . 360 currently works with MINDBODY only. MINDBODY and Listen360 work seamlessly to leverage client
information and manage feedback. MINDBODY stores client
data -- memberships, classes attended, coaches, purchases, email address, length
of membership, for example -- and Listen360 accesses that
same data to trigger feedback requests at regular intervals. It has helped us stop membership cancellations many times by the feedback we receive on all aspects of the gym including specific coaches. Really need this ability!

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Elizabeth Harkey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminAmeet Shah (Founder, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bronson - thanks for taking the time to respond. I can certainly understand your position - wanting a one-stop solution for most of your technical needs. The reality is this: if we try to be all things to all people, we'll be certain to fail. We have to focus on our core competencies and allow other apps to do what they do best.

In the instance of Google Forms and Survey Monkey, unless you have large volumes, I believe these solutions will be free of charge to you.

In our business, we have MANY apps to solve specific problems - because they do them well.

Will we consider an integration with another tool? absolutely! Will we even consider building the basic features into our app? yes. Just can't make any commitments to time - we have far too many large features that have to be reinvented. We won't let you down!

• Bronson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ameet, any though to creating an integration point similar to Mail Chimp to one of those suggest services? The one thing we all like about Wodify is it's comprehensive-ness....That's what sold me. Telling me to go somewhere else is kind of a put off.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the ability to create feedback forms for athletes to fill out. For example, we have a feedback form we give out twice a year to see how everyone likes the programming, coaching, coaches, facility etc etc... It would be great if we could generate our own through Wodify and have athletes fill them out. Possibly with analytic data and ranking. For example, rate our facility cleanliness from a 1 - 5 with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.

Feedback and Knowledge Base