How can we build better software for you?

Create Recurring WODs by Program

Set reoccurring schedule for a series of WODs for my on ramp classes.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
david shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make wodify more efficient than and save more time than any other feature yet.

• Evan Chelini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Releasing a block of programming by week, ideally used for adding extra competitor programming or endurance programming that is for people with busier schedules.

It would be listed in the app as a separate program, just available for a set number of days (in this case 7)

• Brad Hoover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this needs to be a new feature. We program the same Foundations class on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. Every Sunday someone has to copy past last week's Foundations classes to the following week. It takes about 10 screens, even more clicks and it's a general waste of time.

Thanks.

• Christian Miranda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to copy whole 6 week programs scheduled in Wodify from one time frame to the next.
    eg. Copy a program that runs for 6 weeks from the 30/11/15 - 10/1/16, easily to the next time period of 25/1/16 - 6/3/16.

• Nico Bartke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As many other boxes do, we have an on-ramp program for our new members. This is a four week course with three sessions per week for a total of twelve classes.

The program is always the same. We have up to five on-ramp courses per with three sessions each per week.
    We also run Powerlifting and Weightlifting classes that run for eight weeks with three sessions per week. As in the on-ramp, the program is repeating itself after one cycle.

With the actual setting in Wodify we have to manually copy each class/session when the new cycle starts.

It would be a great help for us if Wodify would enable a bulk upload option for repeating programs that always use the same template.

Thanks,
    Nico from CrossFit Icke in Berlin

• Andres Schwartz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But we need to be able to permanently assign a WOD to these programs/classes. Don't want to have to assign a template to each individual day. Need to be able to do bulk actions. Biggest draw back to Wodify is an inability to do batch and bulk actions. Huge waste of time to go in and out of various screens repeatedly for the same action across multiple days/events.

• Zach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to set recurring wods for our on-ramp Fundamentals athletes

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to Fitness we offer Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, Kids BJJ, Self Defense, Wrestling, Open Mat and will soon offer more programs. Many of these classes use the same basic warm-up every day. It would be nice to have recurring WODs or even the possibility of not requiring a WOD for a class/program.

• Larris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. this is definitely an issue. it would take me a third of the time to enter the WODS if i were allowed to save my own universal template

• Kevin Joy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see recurring WODs as well. We have Open Gym that runs 3:00-4:00pm & 7:30-8:30pm Monday-Fri and 4-7pm on Sunday. We have a weight lifting total that addresses core lifting components. We advertise that same WOD each day at Open Gym.

Feedback and Knowledge Base