How can we build better software for you?

Export WODIFY data into QUICKBOOKS

Export WODIFY data into QUICKBOOKS for book keeping

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ivan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined, sorry  ·  Sean Book responded  · 

The challenge here, as you know, is that the merchant accounts often times make deposits (actual bank transactions) at varying times. Additionally, some (like Amex) will take dollars from the ACTUAL transaction. If we were to pump these transactions to QB – you still would not be able to reconcile with your bank statement.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian McGinley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jesse, i've been speaking with Ezidebit and they will soon be able to do automatic xero integration and thus all payments into xero will be matched against invoices, and they will also put a receipt against the fees owed to ezidebit for processing and automatically mark it as paid.

Reach out to ezidebit via email and push them for direct debit xero integration and automatic transaction reconciliation.

For payroll and HR, i'd suggest using a Xero plugin - https://www.xero.com/au/add-ons/category/payroll-hr/

It looks like "deputy" is free for 10 employees

http://www.deputy.com/pricing/

(I have no involvement with these products and am looking to do something similar myself)

• Frank Foehrenbach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already connect Quickbooks to a business bank account with pretty much any large bank, but there needs to be a way to separate out the transactions for retail and apparel versus membership fees. If the deposits for these two things are made separately AND indicated as retail or membership, I believe Quickbooks could automatically pickup on it.

What other integration would you want to see other than revenue numbers brought over? Labor costs maybe, but Wodify does not make payments for Payroll so I am not sure it would help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base