How can we build better software for you?

Option for Sales tax included

The option for sales tax to be included in the price. Basically i enter the price of the product and % of sales tax and the program automatically calculates the sale price and sales tax. The state like to see sales tax as a separate line item. I know i could just adjust the price but this would be a lot more convenient. Thank you.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stanley Langlow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like there was an option to not display taxes initially. Is there a way for taxes not to show until checkout?

• Amy Jochims commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, its not available. I just started Wodify and asked during set up and this cannot be done. They are asking you to INCLUDE tax in the cost. Ex: We say we want a $25 t-shirt with tax included at 7.5%. Wodify would autocalculate to say the item is actually $23.17 with $1.83 in tax for a total of $25. (Example with random numbers).

• Amy Jochims commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of charged $25 + tax for a t-shirt, we can just charge $25, and tax is included in the configuration. Easier for members and easier for us.

• vincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been looking for this option but I cannot find it in the new release. The display tax before checkout for the online sales is not what was asked in the request above.

Feedback and Knowledge Base