How can we build better software for you?

New Inquiry or First Timer Notification

It would be nice to know when we have first timers or leads upgraded to on ramps showing up. Perhaps a star beside their name under reservations so that at a quick glance you know who the new people arriving are.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Everett Sloan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andy Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a visual distinction between "Active" and "On Ramp" on the Coachboard in a members Coachboard profile. It would be nice to visually see who has completed On-Ramp and who hasn't. (who is safe to use a barbell and who isn't, for example). This way, the coach can know there are X people in a large class that should not be using a barbell (or other movement) and adjust accordingly)

• Ian McGinley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, but I prefer this for all athletes as those that do intro/fundamentals/onramp and sales could be different to on the floor coaches. I'd love to see a logo on the coachboard for all first time athletes. First time athletes at my gym - if a wodify profile has been copied from one gym to another, I want to see the same "first timer" logo.

• Charles at CF5150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Display icon on Coachboard if it's the member's first sign-in that's purchased from the online sales portal. Once the online sales portal & online registration is released. It would be great to have some sort of indicator that it is an Athlete's first time at the box. So at quick glance the coaches and staff can see there is a new athlete.

Feedback and Knowledge Base