How can we build better software for you?

How about integrating some of the elite box programming like Invictus into Wodify?

Every morning you open Wodify and choose 'Invictus' or 'Outlaw' and their wod for that day automatically shows up at my box.

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jarrod shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our members would love it if we had the ability to automatically create a workout from an RSS feed from an outside programming source. Our competition track is currently following the CFNE Comptrain program and sometimes the morning crew isn't able to post results/view the workout without going directly to the Comptrain website outside of Wodify. I realize it would be asking a lot for an RSS feed to be parsed into its individual components, but just having the content in a single workout would be very helpful.

• rogersvillecrosstraining commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome for us. I would be willing to pay other boxes to integrate there programming, especially the ones that I feel follow our market.

• vatechm3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Provide the ability to look up other boxes to see their WODs and performances

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ability to follow main site or crossfit weightlifting.com so we can add those wods and movements to our performance history

• Chad Southwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea was merged with this idea but I would like to make the distinction that I would like to be able to subscribe to another wodify box within my area that is not one of the "elite box programming".

• Chad Southwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure some boxes would even be willing to pay for this feature. For instance it would cost $9.99 per month to subscribe to let's say Outlaw. Both Wodify and the native program host would get a cut. All WODs would be automatically uploaded in sync with the native program website. Or the box could choose to offset the program by a week to allow coaching prep. I know I would personally be willing to pay a fee to avoid the weekly programming task.

• KC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed!!! That would be a great addition!!! Also, SealFit too!

Feedback and Knowledge Base