How can we build better software for you?

Event Tracking

Away to do events and be able to track and post them through Wodify.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
kyle@crossfitolaf.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob DiTursi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Special Event Tickets/Registration
    Something to help manage ticket sales and rosters of participants to a special event like a box-sponsored competition.

• Clint Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Event tracking/ management in this thread dates back to early 2014. When will this be a reality? Right now we still have to use 3rd party's to sell tickets and track scoring. Multiple other fitness platforms already have this feature.

• Brooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We sometimes host special events or promote schedule changes to specific programs (more Olympic Lifting!), and we'd like to be able to send a url directly to a class or filtered schedule view for people to review/sign up for class.

• Brian McCue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were hoping that the event registration and tracking would be available. We will have to use a 3rd app now. We host several events per year, it would be nice to use Wodify to manage them.

• Blake Hoopes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this going to include registration & prepayment for all competitors, member and visiting alike?

• Blake Hoopes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@sean brook your date tag says 2015. Any love on this feature. I was told this was coming when I switched to WODIFY. Zen planner had this option. Please integrate this ASAP please!:)

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are we any closer on this? It's been in the works for a long time. We left mindbody to come to Wodify, paid a lot more, and lost the ability to do simple event registration. Now we pay even more to have a third party do this.

• Tammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also just switched over and were surprised that there is no way to schedule an event. We often host workshops and seminars for our members and community. Not having a way for people to sign up is frustrating.

• Will Hurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be added asap. Just switched from Zenplanner, may have reconsidered if I knew there wasn't a simple event management setup page. I'm now paying a lot more and I do enjoy the system for running class but it needs to become more comprehensive quickly.

• Brian Sweeney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another request for and event solution through Wodify. This would be something other than a "session".

Ideally - the ability to create one-off events (charity fundraisers, competitions, holiday party, etc) and have the ability to share a link directly to that event. Versus a generic link to all sessions.

• Calli Stidham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome if we could set up events going on in our gym for people to sign up through wodify instead of making them sign a sheet of paper at the gym. Would make it much easier to track!!

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we would really appreciate a way to setup seminars/events using WODIFY that outside members can pay to attend.

Feedback and Knowledge Base