How can we build better software for you?

Multiple Mail Chimp Lists

Ability to have multiple lists in Mail Chimp (one for leads, one for current athletes, trials, etc). This will allow us to send promotional material to the correct group of people.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ashley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we have the ability to do this now? I added my active members to my mailchimp, but I wanted to utilize it more for my leads than my active members.

• Michelle Murdock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since we are all in the business of lead generation, it seems logical that we should be able to transfer our wodify lead lists to mailchimp, instead of just our athletes list.

I realize the workaround is to download the leads in a spreadsheet and then import into mailchimp, but when downloading the leads list, the first and last names are together in one column. It's very time consuming to separate them out for importing into mailchimp.

thanks very much!

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another way to do this is to export more fields to Mail Chimp besides name and email. For us, useful items would be gender, age and membership (which could include lead, intro, etc) Anything that would allow you to build more groups or segments for targeted emails.

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a list of the currently supported *|MERGE|* tags?

I can only get ACTIVE and LOCATION to work.

Exposing a few more of these like STATUS (trial, lead, onramp, athlete), MEMTYPE, JOINEDAT, FVISIT, LVISIT, BIRTHDAY, and GENDER would be a huge help.

Adding custom fields like picklists items would be a nice to have.
        Thanks.

• Jake Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess I should have looked I just posted the same thing! This would be phenomenal! It definitely increases the ability to use automated features in Mail Chimp!

• Frank Foehrenbach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing if Wodify let you create a list of email lists and then for each athlete profile, you could select which lists to add the athlete to. So I have a email list in Mail Chimp for my coaches. I have another for the athletes interested in competing. I have another for parents who bring their kids to the gym, And another for parents interested in CF Kids. Another list for athletes interested in work trade. And another for athletes interested in a diet challenges. If I could manage all these lists from Wodify, it would save me a ton of time.

• Clinton Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really keen to see this happen. When it comes to managing your entire client list effectively and being able to run retention programs, marketing and re-activation programs, having lists in wodify that integrate with an autoresponder such as mail chimp is critical and it's probably the main limitation with this system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base