How can we build better software for you?

Competition Scoring Program

A competition scoring system!

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Corrine Check shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this up yet/what is estimated date of release for the program? I was looking into using other platforms but would much rather us the one I pay for to host a competition in the near future.

• Tony Schuster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Competition Page/Format

A leaderboard to have for comps with outside members in order to show workouts and updated placings.

• Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being about to do this for either a CrossFit or Weightlifting meet would be awesome. Right now we have to do all of this off-line. Even if i could just make a Link for the online sales portal that i can set up a 1day Pass for $X dollars. then they could sign the wavier and i could have a good count.

• jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would love to see an integrated scoring system so when we host competitions we can keep that in house as well.

• brads.stuff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to host a competition, and be able to link to wodify to sign up, pay, and sign our waiver on line.

• Marcelo Pimenta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First half of the year is here and still no update. We see a lot of comments saying early 2015 and we're not seeing the updates that we are waiting on

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

competition management module
        CRM Module
        the ability to score Team WODs
        admin for app users (my coaches cannot check to see if anybody has signed up for 5AM on their phone/tablet. they have to use a computer)

• Andres Schwartz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature. Online registration, online payment, waiver, competition check-in kiosk, automatic assignment to heats based on chosen variables (simply by ranking, or certain number of Rx+, Rx and scaled per heat, random, etc.), and different scoring systems (CrossFit point system, weighted performance, etc.), printing/display of heats, etc.

• johnbeneduce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I logged on to request this just now. I hold a ton of competitions and it would be so helpful to have this instead of having to pay an outside company to run my scoreboards. I need to be able to have the scores displayed in real time and rank them across 3 WODs for both scaled and RX, men and women. Please make this happen! :D

• JC Phelan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure how far you guys are taking this. But it would be great to implement the waiver signing, ticket purchase. Similar to eventbrite etc...

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Registration portal to gather athlete information and accept registration payment. Event registration options currently available on the web have a hefty fee associated with them. Thanks!

• Michael White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to set up heats

Accept payment from non members online and have automatically fill out waiver and be entered into the system for heats.

Track scores in real time

Have multiple divisions RX Scaled Masters ect

• pacaruso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of only offering the whiteboard for a single workout, allow a Box to host its own multi-workout competitions. Our Box has started a "Weekly Games" where we combine scores for each strength and metcon wod from Monday, Wednesday & Friday to assess who the fittest male and female athlete was for that week. It would be great if wodify had its own way of scoring this so we did not have to do it outside the system.

This could also work for major competitions like SuperFit and others...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great!
        Or if you run a 4 week program like a "strongman track" you should be able to see these results complied and ranked.

Then you could have leaderboards that rank the best "strongmen" "endurance athletes" etc...

By simply tagging a workout into a category (user defined) you could then sort leaderboards to compare results for just those tagged categories.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base