How can we build better software for you?

Data privacy

I appreciate fully that crossfit is a family experience but some people prefer to keep their weight and metcon data private. Can you please make this an option? I know I'm not the only one who feels this way :-)

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Sean Book responded  · 

We take athlete privacy seriously. Only Coaches, Managers, and Admins can see a list of performance history for each athlete.

Athletes can only view their own personal results – except on the Whiteboard. The Whiteboard displays the results of each athlete for the day – this is a core principle of CrossFit…not just Wodify.

Athletes can hide their results from their boxes public whiteboard by going to My Profile > Privacy Settings.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminSean Book (Product Manager, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To set privacy settings on mobile, log in to mobile app, click the top right menu button, click 'Settings', then click 'Privacy Settings', then under the 'Public Whiteboard' section click the lock icon.

• b_servidio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How exactly do I hide my results from my boxes public whiteboard...step by step on mobile please.

Feedback and Knowledge Base