How can we build better software for you?

Allow a member to purchase gym apparel. Wodify "storefront".

A 'gym store' tab where a member can buy gym gear (tshirts, jump ropes, hoodies, whatever that gym might stock) as well as supplements (proteins, prewods, etc, whatever that gym might stock.

They could make their choices, automatically bill the CC they have on file, and pick up their gear at the gym. Member are already hooked on Wodify, if we allow them to easily purchase gear through the system, it may help the affiliate sell more of their t-shirts.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Caio Campos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Combine the retail and membership sales to a single store front and allow customization of storefront. Primarily like adding menu links linking to a primary website.

• Jaime Almanza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And add the ability to classify them by type (or category) instead of having all the drinks, apparel, supplements, etc. all cluttered in the same view.

• Claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add on competition or specialty class- this would require someone not even having a Wodify account but a public store front, such as Shopify. Our gym hosts specialty classes/comps and we need a way for people who don't go to our gym and therefore do not have a Wodify account to be able to sign up and pay for the classes online.

• Claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this is a year old. I think the original suggestion was to allow members to login to their own Wodify accounts and purchase stuff from the store on their own at home or wherever they are. An example would be to pre-pay or buy protein from home then pick it up at the store so I don't have to bring my wallet etc. Or, if I want to sign up for a competition or specialty class and need to pay for it, I can do it online.

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're looking for something exactly like this. Much better than the pen and paper we use now.

• Larry Crooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that a self service kiosk for certain purchases would be good. The consumable items like water, kill cliff, protein drinks, fuel for fire would all be good if the athlete could quickly bill their own account. I would recommend that the athlete be able to choose their name from a drop down and enter their password or a 4 digit retail pin to validate the charge. That avoids complaints that "someone charged my account"

• AdminSean Book (Product Manager, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phase 1 of retail is being released this weekend. You'll be able to swipe credit cards for members and non-members for any invoice in the system. You'll also be able to assign members store credit towards their account.

Phase 2 is our POS interface with inventory and product tracking. That will be released mid-January. We are also working on a Shopify integration that will allow you to sell your products on your website.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where can we get some wodify gear I want to represent at Kingsway middle after all the support you have shown my students in Crossfit class here at school

• Jeff Brittain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

do you need any input? I have setup many e-commerce sites. I know there are a couple items that will make it really easy for a gym to manage. You originally were not doing inventory, has that changed?

Feedback and Knowledge Base