How can we build better software for you?

Private Messages

It would be cool if there was a way for athletes to send private messages to one another and for coaches to reach out to athletes in an informal way other than the comments section in the Whiteboard.

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AlexD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coaches internal discussion and ideas section: It would be great to have a forum or a place where those who are coaches can be subscribed to a forum where topics can be discussed. These would be emailed to them if they are subscribed OR they could log in and just go to the coaches board. Something like an online place to meet up when not in staff meetings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As SMS is not available outside of the U.S. If you can message people on the wodify app that would be very useful! So an admin/coach can tell people about the classes etc is my number 1 need. Athlete to athlete is still cool. Like a big message board would be good for that!

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would would be an easy and cheaper alternative to SMS for athletes. Emails rarely get answered and end up in junk folders. Almost everyone logs into Wodify on a consistent basis and gets notifications. There could even be an icon on their card when they sign in to the coach board notifying them that they have a message pending.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A private message feature to go along with the journal would be a nice feature. I hate that when I want to respond to a coaches comment about my journal that I have to request a new review.

Feedback and Knowledge Base