How can we build better software for you?

Exporting Performance Data

It would be great for athletes to access their data if they move away and go to another box that does not have Wodify. If they could export all data to excel or access a limited view of their performances that can only be "viewed" and not changed. Otherwise if they leave wodify, they've lost all their performance data!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ann CFE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Sean Book responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback! We actually have an export performance feature. From a PC, go to My Performance and choose a WOD Component from the left sidenav. Then click the ‘Export’ button located above the list on the right.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nichole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if my account is deactivated? Since I left the box, the gym owners are refusing to open up my account to access my information. Please help

• FR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to Anonymous's comment... I encounter that for 'Gymnastics". But for "Weightlifting" and "Metcon" I do get data... but missing the NAME column. Ending result is seeing that I did something like this...5 x 3 @ 145 lbs.. but do not know what movement.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just looked at the data exported. It isn't really helpful. The exported fields are...
    Name Name(2) Public Name Date Notes Is As Prescribed Is Rx Plus Is PR Text Result 1 Result 1Label Result 2 Result 2Label Formatted Result UOMLabel Performance Result Type Label

That doesn't include the content of the metcon and without that it is useless.

• Chris Barr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently moved to a new city and my new box does not use Wodify (I'm sad about it!) - now that my Wodify account has been deactivated, is there a way to get my data out just so I have a record of it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base