How can we build better software for you?

Making notes & comments more functional

The athlete has the option to add notes or comments to the metcon or exercise which is done. However the presentation could be more functional.

During the training I make some notes for my athletes or other coaches. Example: "Keep your knees out", "Neutral Spine". I add them in the comments below the workout score. I would like an easier and quicker way to add notes and a better view on the training history notes.

- When hovering over the little graph icon on the Coachboard, the training history is displayed. The notes are only showing a few words. The rest of the note only showing when hovering over the note. This is a slow process. It would be nice to have the complete notes displayed, in one single list, for a specific athlete.

- I would like the option for a separate trainers box in which only the coach can add a note/comment for a specific athlete. This is useful for the athlete and other coaches.

- It would be great to have an Ipad app in which the coach can make quick notes for a specific athlete during the training.
A Coachboard app in which the training history (with complete notes) is accessible very quickly and an easier way to add notes via an Ipad app.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Willem Oudemans shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JP Folch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an automatic date and time stamp to all notes as well as the initials author of the note

• Brian Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a link for comments to open in a separate screen (like Show WOD in separate screen) for the coaches/owners comments about a WOD. A lot of times I like to give a couple of sentences about scaling options or WOD strategy.

• andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to create a more detailed version of the day's workout/wod available for coaches and admins only. Would allow for the addition of specific coaching points, explanations, time breakdown, etc within the wod. Being able to add "notes" to all sections of workout, as opposed to just header would likely solve this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base