How can we build better software for you?

Athlete Profile and Stats

It would be awesome to be able to click on an athlete to display their profile and stats like popular benchmark times and strength like they do on the CrossFit Games profiles.

Also have the ability to compare your stats to other athletes like they do on the CFG site as well.

Athletes could also have the ability to block their stats in the privacy settings.

105 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jake Maslin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the vast amount of athlete data saved in Wodify monthly, what I would love even more is the ability to benchmark my performance against other crossfit athletes. The benchmark functionality should enable me to be able to filter by:

• gender (in my case male);
    • location, globally, and then progressively down to country and city
    • Age – all ages, down to the Crossfit competition age brackets and then specific age
    • Performance brackets – where I am relative to the minimum, average, and maximum.

This would be a great facility for the box, to enable them to benchmark the average performance of the box to determine if they are competitive, and also for the box to be able to measure the average performance improvement of their athletes to demonstrate and reinforce to their athletes a return on investment.

• dduvall3213 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

does WODIFY provide "profiles" of users? can i click on a user and see any information, depending on what they want to show from personal info to gym stats???

Derek Duvall
    Back Squat: 325lbs
    Clean 185lbs
    etc etc etc????

• Frank Foehrenbach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be cool if there was an option when they checked in on the Coachboard, it displayed a large, almost full-screen version of this for a few seconds or until someone else hits a keyboard button or clicks the mouse to check-in.

• adamsides commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add to this a coaching profile page. I would have additional data in there other than performance measures. Items like, Over all goal. Known limitations, Alerts for "high risk". Basically a one over of each athlete that is shared between the coaching staff and for the coaching staff. A separate coaching APP for and IPAD would be wonderful!

• Jake Maslin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Sean, as far as security, you could give the athlete the option of letting others see this info using privacy settings so they could show/hide their info.

• Tom Laciano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This page should also include all core movements with standard WOD RX weights/rep/time and then track each athletes personal score.

• Spencer Wyckoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be cool mainly for benchmark WOD's and PR's in core lifts categories... a great example is what the CrossFit Games does for the Open...

• AdminSean Book (Product Manager, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Bryce,

Thanks for submitting the idea. This is a good idea, one that would continue building a stronger community at the box. One concern though is security; some people do not want others to see certain information about them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base