How can we build better software for you?

Allow me to subscribe to my reserved classes with a calendar app

My current workflow is to reserve my spot in a class, then go to my calendar app and enter it there as well. This is super annoying. It would be great to have an ical url that I can subscribe to from my calendar of choice so that reserving a spot in the class adds it to my calendar.

391 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gordon Fontenot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this suggestion? Last Wodify Admin update was in 2013?

• calvinywang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to sync our registered classes with a calendar app? Some of us have convoluted weekly schedules -- I used to like the ability to coordinate my FrontDesk registered classes with my Google calendar.

• justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar subscription for both athletes and coaches is a great feature. Please strongly consider this.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be useful for coaches to see on their calendar when they are assigned classes!

• Carrie Tsekouras commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. We have a late cancellation/no show fees for those athletes that violate the policy. I still receive e-mails for clients stating that they didn't realize they were reserved for a class until they receive a no-show notification e-mail. I think this would minimize the issue of them not realizing they reserved a class. This happens frequently with the Wodify mobile app scheduling.

• Charles at CF5150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a feature in MindBody and other apps out there and would be vital. Especially for Boxes like ours who are going FROM MB to WODIFY it feels like we are taking something away from our athletes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this would be really handy. Having to go into my phone after I sign up for my week is annoying. Having either a calendar app that sends alerts in your wodify app, or an export to iCal would be great.

• Jesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will make life easier for people with busy schedules. Our previous system did have a public calendar available to subscribe. Just use an open source protocol when you incorporate this into your system so that as many calendar programs as possible can be used. I think the major ones are Google Calendar, iCal, and Outlook.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base