How can we build better software for you?

Allow me to subscribe to my reserved classes with a calendar app

My current workflow is to reserve my spot in a class, then go to my calendar app and enter it there as well. This is super annoying. It would be great to have an ical url that I can subscribe to from my calendar of choice so that reserving a spot in the class adds it to my calendar.

391 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gordon Fontenot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kim Cellon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So many of us lead very busy lives and use our calendars daily. It would sure be helpful to get reminders for classes.

• Birck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it would work with google calendar... that would be awesome!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you give us an update on this issue. It is a very wanted feature and the last official update was from the beginning of this year.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be awesome atleast get an email when you reserve a class. Rhino fit has that feature and i really like it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you sign up for a class it should put an appointment on your calendar.

It would be nice to be able to see who is registered for the class you sign up for in the app like you do in the web site.

• jfchatelain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync calendar to outlook/gmail/whatever other mailing service. Would be great to have reminders on my phone.

• SBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - this is an important feature - when is it being released?

• James Carney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@sean book: Any idea if this is ready to go soon. You said no the first half of 2015. July is the 2nd half and this is vital.

• fabian.heusser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Wodify Team

I often run in double bookings, because i have to manually add my classes from Wodify to my Google calendar.

Would it be possible to have a private calendar URL (e.g. /GUID/classes.ical) which yields all my booked classes?

I could then subscribe this calendar url in my Google Calendar app or smartphone and see it along all my other appointments.

(ical: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar)

Or is there already a similar function?

This would be awesome, thank you for considering this as an improvement for your great app.

• julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatic calendar integration of bocked classes for iOS, Android etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base