How can we build better software for you?

Allow me to subscribe to my reserved classes with a calendar app

My current workflow is to reserve my spot in a class, then go to my calendar app and enter it there as well. This is super annoying. It would be great to have an ical url that I can subscribe to from my calendar of choice so that reserving a spot in the class adds it to my calendar.

391 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gordon Fontenot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had this been developed and integrated? I would love to sync my coaching schedule with iCal!

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has recently stopped working for me as well. Due to an App update I guess. Deleted/reloaded Athlete Preview App with no success. Pleased to say our Box has just moved to Boxmate/TeamUp - personalised calendar URL works like a dream. Never understood why it was so difficult for Wodify to enable..............

This feature worked for a bit when I first downloaded Wodify Athlete in Feb 2018, but it seems to have stopped working. Anyone know why that might be?

• Adam Abbate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any more info on how to use this feature in the new Athlete preview app - couldn't work it out on Android version.

How does it work right now? I just wish when I make a reservation for a class that this appointment automatically synchs with google or sth else...?

Well after waiting for ages it's finally been introduced but only in the Athlete App so far.......

Note that it only puts the booking in your personal diary and not a dedicated URL calendar for Wodify. A choice would have been nice.

I also was confused at first use because it only put the calendar entry in when I actually SIGNED IN to the class, rather than when I reserved it. However this would appear to be a software glitch as on subsequent uses it has worked as expected (i.e. the calendar entry is made when you RESERVE a class and removes it if you CANCEL your reservation).

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hoped this would be available as ical or different, so I can subscribe to it with my own calendar application - having it in the Athlete (Preview) app doesn't help me :-(

• Julio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that less voted ideas have been developed. When are we going to have this option?

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1
    Please, could we have this finally made available for everyone? People are asking for this simple planning-feature for 3 years now..
    What's the current ETA for it?

As an Athlete I would also like to see auto integration to Outlook/iCal/Google, similar to the feature on Team Up (which our Box used before moving to Wodify).

It proved very useful in tracking my upcoming sessions as well as auto-deleting them from my Google calendar when having to cancel a planned class.

When is it planned in 2017?

I would like to see auto intergration to outlook/iCal similar to the feature on team up.

Proved very useful in tracking upcoming sessions

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if there would be an automated entry in my android/ios calendar and a notification for my booked classes.

Would help to reduce no shows.

• Antonio Barrias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most people have their calendars synced to their email. If they could receive a invitation of sorts so the class they book gets logged onto their calendars that would be great. We are a google dominated city so this works quite well for us

• AdminMelissa K (Product Manager, Wodify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely happening, and most likely this year (2016). We were just talking about it yesterday in fact. Just a matter of shuffling a few things and seeing exactly where this falls into things.

• Rob Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So is there a solid answer yet? Am I able to synchronize my scheduled coaching classes with my google calendar? I only ask cause guess who did not show up to coach two classes on Friday? This guy!

• Michael Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please see attached csv file. It would be nice if Wodify could export calendar information in the format attached. This format is compatible with google calendar.

Importing the attached file into google calendar helps me remember when I coach class. People are busy and I do not see any way for Wodify to send alerts to coaches.

• Beth Rypins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a manager of a busy gym with over 70 classes a week, I need to be able to see when coaches are available in wodify when I go to schedule them. Once they are scheduled there needs to be a sync function so that their classes not only shows up in our wodify calendar and class list, but also shows up in their personal calendar.

In addition, when personal training clients are scheduled in wodify there needs to be a calendar sync for them as well. Just like when I schedule a tech suppport call with you folks and it shows up on my personal calendar, we need the same functionality for our personal training clients.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base