How can we build better software for you?

Programing analytics

Hi, Just had a few more ideas for features.
I like the new way to enter workouts that is coming up on the 15th, I was hoping we could get some sort of analytic for programming.

things like % of movements that are Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Monostructural,
Total reps for the different movements ( individual movements like snatches T2B, burpees, amount of reps in different intensity ranges for strength, time domains.

Also average scores for benchmarks, for individual gyms and for the Wodify community as a whole.

Right now I have to do this all, separately and it is a time consuming process. If Wodify could take the data and compile then I would only have to enter it in once, instead of doing it first on Wodify, and then on BTWB or an excel spread sheet.

I also emaild before Itried this way sorry if it causes confusion

148 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michael White shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Greg Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than a little shocked that this still hasn't been added (or at least commented on) by Wodify. It's the thing I miss most from Beyond the Whiteboard.

• Ian McGinley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a feature that fitbox have they definitely push as a point of difference, and it's definitely a point that is made and emphasised on during the CF L2 course.

• Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely a must have feature if WODIFY wants to stay benchmark.Therefore it is a must that WODIFY integrates a function to mark the exercises used in costum WODs to get the count and identify biases. Presently I also do this in a simple excel spreadsheet similiar to that which is presented at the level 2 course. Such function is helpful for the WOD programmer and the athlete to identify biases in training.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The CF Level 2 course supplies a simple template analyzing weakness in programming and something similar would be fairly simple to implement over a selected date range.

• Jaime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This DEFINITELY has to be included. Currently I plan and register my program on a spreadsheet with charts and everything but it is very time consuming to go back and forth, and now I'm going to try out Beyond the whiteboard, but still as Bill said, it is very annoying (We hate it).

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be another great feature to help make Wodify a one stop shop. I hate having to go back and forth between Wodify and BTWB so I can see the programming analytics as well as members strengths/weaknesses. It would be great to include this

• Chris Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Look at PatientsLikeMe.com - that is a healthcare version of what you could make from your database...

Feedback and Knowledge Base