How can we build better software for you?

Allow athletes to rate workouts

After completing a WOD, athletes could rate the workout.. Perhaps this is simply a 'one-through-five stars' system or maybe you could include comments. I'd like to know which workouts were particularly effective for our athletes, and I want their input.

77 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rob Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Greg Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, in late 2016 you said, "Look for this next year." We are now 13 days from 2019 and still haven't seen it.

• Lily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of a 1-5 rating system, maybe even just a way for members to mark/star certain workouts? It would be nice to be able to see a list of my favorite WODs or bookmark a WOD to retest or save for later. I would imagine coaches might like to see if a certain workout is a fan favorite.

• Brian Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking of allowing members to rate a WOD (Stars 1-5) like Amazon and Trip Advisor. As an owner it would allow me to get immediate feedback after a member takes a class. At the end of the day it is still a business and it would provide another option along with attendance history. You could look back at a day, week or month and get the average, highest, lowest ratings.

• Ruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Members who are enjoying the programming are more likely to stick with it. Feedback is a great way to open the lines of communication and athletes feel more involved in their training program. Accepting input from clients shows you care about their individual needs. Definitely appealing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base