How can we build better software for you?

Add ability to record and schedule tasks or reminders for coach to call members

This kind of functionality is commonly reffered to as CRM customer relationship management. We used to use this function in Mind Body Online. We assign each member a coach and part of the coaches job is to reach out to thier members no less then once each quarter and see how they are doing. This more then the typically daily before or after class conversation. Its spend 15 minute and really talk about thier program, progress, life. It would be nice to be able to record that it happened, what was talked about things like that. Then set a reminder for the next call or appointment to talk. As the owner I assign each new member to one of the coaches then I leave it up to the coach to take care of it. It would be nice to be able to pull up the athletes record and see that the coach did it. As a coach I also have memebers assigned to me and it would nice if I had a reminder in WODIFy instead of using my calendar. Also sometiem I need to switch a memebers coach so it would be nice for the new coach to see the record the last coach recorded.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
michael denicola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jesse Humphrys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a scheduled task reminder would be a massive help with our retention systems following up with new members instead of setting reminders in calendars

• Adam Locker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have an automated call schedule/reminder/call task for coaches or owner to call and follow up with leads and trials and have those notes from the "sales calls" go in their lead profile. Meaning a lead/trial comes in have it generate to a call task. Have the results from calls logged in the lead's profile so call outcomes can be tracked and used in future sales calls.

• Joshua Rogers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having my Wodify account send me an email or having a dashboard where tasks written or automated tasks can show up for me to action. An example is having an "alarm" for courtesy calling a client two weeks after joining to see how they are doing.
    • "Courtesy call to Joe Smith" would show up in the dashboard or in the email.
    I hope this makes sense.
    Josh :)

• Megan Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reminder/diary notification- notes that I can set to remind/notify me on a specific date (for follow up or referral purposes)

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a feature that works like an appointment reminder that could be attached to a client's profile directed at a particular coach/administrator that would need the information. So if it was sharing an injury update or making a note that at one of my coaches classes, a new person is showing up or that I need a reminder on a person to update their credit card/membership info later, etc.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to "tag" another Coach/Admin on athlete's accounts. It would be for them to take action on their account in some way. For example: i convert a lead and add their membership, but the Coach working with them needs to collect Payment info and Membership stuff. I would then "tag" that Coach with a comment telling them that the person's account is ready for X,Y,Z actions. This eliminates the need for me to call/text/email the coach in another system and just keep it within Wodify.

• Nathan Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need an administrative setting that will allow us to set up calendar reminders for each member at specified intervals to check on the status of their goals

We also need the ability to create and disseminate surveys to our members

• Brooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Task management and Internal Calendar - to help staff track to-do's and set deadlines for planning events. More robust than Google Calendar.

• Ryan bishop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A admin 'Tasks' or 'To Do' list. It would be great to be able to set reminders for myself or my staff to handle stuff on a certain day. A 'Tasks' menu item on the sidebar for something like this would be super cool.

• L Neal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow coaches and staff to schedule to-do's to be completed. i.e. if a staff member follows up with a lead, the lead says call back in 4 days b/c I want to join. Should be able to schedule a FUP call w/ an alert for a person to do.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be nice if there was a Leads and Athletes calendar to schedule and remind coaches and staff to handle various tasks and events regarding those two lists. Currently, we use Google Calendar, but it would be incredibly convenient to have a calendar feature that functioned in a similar way contained within Wodify.

• Chris Forrest P.T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic, we currently use another system for this and its a pain going from one to the other. Any due date yet??

• brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition to the system for sure. We'd love to have the ability to grant coaches the ability to Add Activity, Emails, Notes, and Attachments to a specific athlete that have been assigned to them without granting them the same access as a manager. This might be an interim solution as it would give owners the ability to verify their coaches are checking in on athletes. Please pass along thanks to the Wodify team...we all ask for a lot and appreciate the work you all do to make so many great things happen for our businesses.

• Errol Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an important feature to us as well, it's a shame that it currently doesn't function as a better CRM, any idea on what quarter we can expect this update? Cheers

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be really helpful to have a daily overview, that way no matter who is logged in they can see the calender for the day/week and what tasks, assignments, calls, etc are on the agenda.

• jennell hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Flad lead or member so that an email can be sent to the admin person on a certain date in the future to follow up with that client or prospect. Sometimes its not no, its just not right now and we have learned over the years that there is "fortune in the follow up"!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base