How can we build better software for you?

Indicate if Best Timed score is highest or lowest time

Most of the time the wod's that are done for Time mean the faster you go, the better you did. However sometimes we do different things for time such that the longer you go, the better you did. For example, L-Sits...if you do it for longer, you did better.

So incorporating a 'For Time' component where you indicate which way is better would be cool.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sean Book shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do lots of direct ******* threshold/VO2 training/testing with my athletes. I would like to have a score that lists ordinal who could sustain the longest time rather than the fastest.

Also I wish the preprogrammed movements (squat, deadlift, etc.) were already hyperlinked to the movement bank in the programming as opposed to having to look in a different place on the webpage. I.e. when I program these movements the hyper link is already embedded in the movement on the programming screen.

• Tracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES this would be great. We have max plank holds, handstand holds etc. But can't get it to show up longest time as the best. Also... trying to find where I would comment on Max Box Jump Height. I can only get it to record as reps, not inches.

Feedback and Knowledge Base