How can we build better software for you?

Work Schedule

Employee schedule template similar to wheniwork.com

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Russ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shane Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now we use a software called Homebase (www.joinhomebase.com) for the purposes of allowing coaches to quickly and easily get any classes covered or traded that they need. Any of the other coaches, or just coaches I select, are notified of classes up for grabs or trade requests, and they can easily accept the request. As the owner, I'm then notified of the acceptance, and I can accept or reject the request. It allows myself and my coaches to quickly and easily manage our schedules and the number of miscommunications over who has which shifts covered when staff leave on vacation has gone from many to zero.

The app called When I Work is good, but it's expensive. Homebase is free.

The only downfall to either Homebase or When I Work is that it's a duplicate feature of a great feature that Wodify could add.

So integration with Homebase (my preference) or When I Work would be a reasonable solution until Wodify would add their own such functionality.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Wylie!!! I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to get some sort of calendaring working without having to require my coaches to sign up for all sorts of accounts. It floors with all the features and thought that has been put into the entire wodify product only to leave out the most basic of concepts.

I would just like for the current calendar to send out a daily notice to all the coaches of who is covering the classes for that day. It would also be nice if it allowed the coach or owner of that session to change who is coaching if needed.

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even just a way to interact with when I work would be awesome. Put a WIW sign in button on the dashboard. Clock in, out and all that from the dashboard.

• CrossFit Wylie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I would put all of my votes on this if possible. Need some way of tracking coach availability. We have multiple first responders that coach for us, with fluid schedules. And we have to track availability week to week in a spreadsheet then input the final schedule into wodify to track hours.

Feedback and Knowledge Base