How can we build better software for you?

Appointment retake

clients need the option of being able to purchase appointment options without an admin having to go in an assign a membership. I feel the appointments are built like the classes and this is not how the appointments need to work. Clients should be able to log into their app and view what we offer and choose their number of sessions and times. This should be available for people who are not in your modify system. I have a ton of people i contact on a daily basis who would love to jump on the app and view my services and make an appointment. Currently i have to go in and set that client up first. This makes the appointments just like class memberships except they are one on one. I believe this isn't correct. The purpose of having this option is for us as trainers to offer the service and clients to book and pay as they need to. Otherwise, the trainer is stuck in the office on the computer building profiles for people who may never show up but must be done to give them the ability to possible make a purchase/appointment.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
steven champagne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base